IT'S ALL GONE!

by ofcdoop

Original Post

IT'S ALL GONE!

★★★ Novice

Been playing all day getting those good Thanksgiving goodies. The game froze up while playing. I back out the game and close it out. Now the game won't even load. It finally loads and it's like I'm playing the game for the first time. I lost EVERYTHING  I have worked so hard for since release date. A 99, 94, 86, and 84 player with tons of accessories. Is there anything to do, to get it back or should I just go ahead and go back to the other NBA title game? It's not in cloud either. Always played while online mode active. How does this even happen?

Message 1 of 6 (881 Views)

Re: IT'S ALL GONE!

★★ Novice

Exact same thing happens to me and 3 other guys I know. I spent a lot of time talking to ea, but the never did anything.  Start grinding 

Message 2 of 6 (828 Views)

★ Novice
This just happened to me and I lost 2 lvl 100 players and EA Help won’t even reply yo me on twitter
Message 3 of 6 (748 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had this issue yesterday I had been playing since day one and completed everything associated with Career and Court Battle Hype.  I was slowly grinding Live Run Hype (Lvl 14) and had every collection item from the Live Event (except for yesterdays Livestrike and Happy Shoe Year) I never used cloud saving (my mistake) however never had corrupted saves before.

I posted this on Reddit with the u/nbalivedev tag so hopefully, someone will see it however it appears EA doesn't do anything to restore data that was lost because their game caused the crash that corrupted the data, I wish there was an app within NBA Live 19 that can repair the data since they caused the corruption.

If I need to submit a ticket how do I do that?

Message 4 of 6 (662 Views)

★ Guide
You need to had a backup of your NBA live 2019 through the PS4 application and backup under settings. Then restore your saved file for NBA Live 2019 either by cloud or usb. I often make a cloud and usb backup constantly to avoid this nightmare. Here's a video on what you need to know assuming your on PS4. Xbox one don't know it but it's on YouTube also.

https://youtu.be/HyQ0iYHT4ok

Knowing is half the battle...
Message 5 of 6 (650 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Agreed. I have been regularly saving to the cloud just in case. I gained maybe 50K XP in 

Live Run by just doing 5V5. Luckily, the team of randoms won 4 or 5 games in one sitting.

Almost to level 16, but sooooooo far to go.

Message 6 of 6 (637 Views)