[ISSUE] - Stats reset - Rank 0

by FuriouzKid

Original Post

Re: I lost my data how can I get it back bf1

★★★ Newbie

Last time this happened I was legit reset. They said everything would be back but I literally lost all my scraps, progress, etc. If it happens again I'm done with BF

Message 71 of 140 (1,239 Views)

Battlefield 1 why

★★★ Newbie

I have Battlefield 1 that no longer show my premium account as being active. I do not under stand why this is because I have payed for this. Can you fix this problem please. I have also lost all my progress on this game. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you TheWatch  

Message 72 of 140 (1,210 Views)

Re: Lost battlefield 1 multiplayer progress

★ Novice

Yep, also hit me tonight.  Logged in and I went from level 84 yesterday to level zero today. Though I still seem to have all my unlocked weapons all other progress is gone.

Message 73 of 140 (1,238 Views)

Lost my level and all on BF1

★★★ Newbie

Lost my level and all on BF1. 

After a week on business trip I will continuing playing and my account is back on level 0. I had last week something around level 96 and a whole bunch of medals, weapons etc.. how can this happen? Wat next? Proceed with playing? 

Message 74 of 140 (1,239 Views)

Re: Lost Battlepacks and Progression

★★ Novice
I just talked to somebody in support and they recommend not playing until it was fixed. They said they were aware of the problem and working on it.
Message 75 of 140 (1,228 Views)

I lost my rank BF1

★★★★★ Newbie
So I was rank 72ish on bf1 and then I opened it today and it said I was rank 0, what is going on?
Message 76 of 140 (1,253 Views)

Re: Lost my level and all on BF1

★★★★★ Newbie

I just installed this game again on my PC and now my lvls are gone too. I was at lvl 35-39 something if i remeber right..

Message 77 of 140 (1,219 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got it back by joining a game

Message 78 of 140 (1,216 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

Here too - did not play for a week - wanted to start it now and Service Assignments all are gone -> Section Getting started was already released
and Staying focused -> all of it was almost completed on level 2
Released weapons are missing too

Must be some sync issue maybe - some processes are not working as expected here Frown

Hopefully this is going to be handled with priority!!!!

Message 79 of 140 (1,214 Views)

Gone

★★★ Newbie
All ranks, battlepacks, war bonds, and weapons are gone since yesterday. Is there a way to get it back?
Message 80 of 140 (1,208 Views)