INVOICE FAILED

by TheMormonHobbit

Original Post

INVOICE FAILED

★ Novice

Trying to take advantage of these sales but can't because ORIGIN is being stupid and keeps saying invoice failed.

Message 1 of 6 (1,201 Views)

Re: INVOICE FAILED

Hero (Retired)

Since this is a public forum we cannot help you since it would involve accessing your account which we cannot do.  In order to solve your problem you will need to speak with at game advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

Message 2 of 6 (1,185 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

has anybody solved this???

Message 3 of 6 (1,128 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@m1ke15 wrote:

has anybody solved this???

No one here on the AHQ can solve it for you, read the post directly above yours!

Message 4 of 6 (1,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I've talked to a game advisor twice, and the second time they told me it'll work before the sale ends. It's a day before the sale ends, and it's still not working. I seriously wanted to get some more Sims 3 expansion packs, but I'm guessing that's just not going to happen. EA please, get it together.

Message 5 of 6 (722 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@MLadyD7:

You don't seem to understand.  Many of us, myself included, have tried to purchase items from you and we get the INVOCEFAILED error.  We then spend hours in queue to speak to an Advisor and all they can tell us is "its a known problem and they are working on it.  Try back in a couple of days"

Not a good idea to monkey with your client platform and launch a new skin during a big sale.  Just not bright AT ALL.

You may want to look at the fact that if you backdoor this, as I tried to do for my purchase, by going to the BF4 site and added that to my cart and then grabbed my sale items from there I could actually proceed to purchase.  I won't do that as I have a 15% off coupon and it won't take it there, it seems to only take it through the client.  The stores are separated - store (no number in the URL) does not invoice while store2, accessed from the BF4 website does invoice but will not accept discount codes.

Message 6 of 6 (689 Views)