Message 11 of 14 (564 Views)

Re: [INFORMATION NEEDED] – House Rules connectivity issues

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue wth??

Message 12 of 14 (561 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Roger,

Support directed me to this link in order to describe my issue. I am unable to load into any solo challenges. I get the same "error our servers cannot process this request at this time. Please try again later". I have been getting this since the servers were down on 8/20 AM. The same error continues no matter what I try. I did a clean delete and re-install, but did not fix the issue. I tried a friends account on my xbox to see if their account worked, and it did without issue. Please help.

Zz350z2

Mut lvl 50

Error occurs when trying to click into a particular section of a solo challenge (i.e. Journey - one of the 3 year groups)

Message 13 of 14 (532 Views)

★ Novice

ThaPrince_21

Level 30 (29 at the time of errors)

Designs occurred around 9:30pm August 28 around maintenance break

I played 6 or 7 games on August 28 and during that time 2 games didn't count for whatever reason. Even though both games ended with my opponent quitting I never got the win. And the 2nd game that didn't count ended with a message saying maintenance break. Games may not count. So I stopped playing. The next day I noticed that those games didn't count and tried to play again to make up for the servers not working for me. Only to get a message then saying the event was over. Never receiving my wins from the previous night. I ended up with 9 wins instead of 11.

Message 14 of 14 (452 Views)