[INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

★★★★ Novice

No fixes have worked for me yet. I have a i7 9700KF & RTX 2080 SUPER. Game refuses to start sometimes, and when it does the 100% CPU Bug prevents me from being able to play the game stable. And yet Ghost / EA still havent responded to anything surrounding this. Even if its been in the game for almost a month now

Message 61 of 67 (1,658 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm not somewhere I can do a dxdiag

GeForce GTX 1060

Intel I5-8400

16gb ram

Can run overwatch, modern warfare, minecraft, fortnite, and apex on high settings.

Game stutters so hard it's unplayable. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, used the repair option, optimized my setting, tried every graphics option. Nothing is working. 

Message 62 of 67 (1,653 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@UB3RBOSS Still 20FPS :/
Message 63 of 67 (1,554 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Even the Intro is already stuttering.

EDIT: Dx Diag.

Message 64 of 67 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@GABBAYAY Yes it's true, same thing with mine now as well. The fix seemed to be a temporary solution and somehow glitched out for a session to make it work, but now its back to stuttering. It seems to be a Frostbyte 3 engine issue. I've noticed the same exact issues in the new Star Wars game.
Message 65 of 67 (1,524 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Cade I have started to experience weird slowdowns in the game after the januari update. The game play just like before most of the time. But sometimes after launching the game and going into the openworld it starts to stutter. Also can happen after opening the pause menu. Like after opening the menu everything becomes 20fps ish and the game can come back to normal state any moment. Most of the time it happens I will just restart the game cause idk how long it takes for it to get away.
Message 66 of 67 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Guide

sometimes only 50% of my GTX980Ti gets used, leading to 30 odd fps instead of near 60

UNACCEPTABLE, literally runs WORSE than payback and 2015

Message 67 of 67 (1,118 Views)