[INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i fixed my game with lowering from TA to FXAA,  vegetation from ultra to high and shadows from ultra to high

before making these changes everytime i got into a new race my game froze about 1-3 seconds or in menu after a race ended

no more stutters and freezes, now its butter smooth

my rig GTX1080, i7 7700k, 16gb ddr4, game on HDD 7200rpm

but FXAA or any AA doesnt work on my end tho... i have jagged edges on all of my cars Frown i have last nvidia driver for GTX1080

Message 31 of 67 (1,296 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've played Heat for a few hours, it runs but it's unplayable for me. I noticed few issues that concern me a lot.

I've Reinstalled the game 3 times and reinstalled Nvidia drivers as well. Problems remain.

I've reported these issues in official forums and also posted on official Twitter with no response. Noticed plenty of people complaining about the same issues as well, not only on PC but on consoles too. Now, since everyone else is busy praising the game there is no room to clarify other issues, so I must bring them to attention.

Issues mainly being: Poor performance, crashes, graphical glitches and fps loss throughout. Low, Normal, High or Ultra settings. CPU usage is insane now.

This by it's self makes the game crash for me on multiple occasions hence my discontent. Plus, the game seems to run poorly with low fps frames and stutter at the race start, with npc's around or during night events in the city.

Note I am not playing at full resolution here so, it's very concerting to me that the game is out at this state. I've tried the game on Low, Normal, High and Ultra with Vsync off with other options lowered. (which makes it worse btw) Usually getting between 45 up to 78 fps at a time. With Vsync on get around 40 to 55 fps and the game still doesn't cooperate. I hope these issues ARE being worked on and will be addressed soon as possible. Have a good day.

My rig: I7 4770

Cooler Master Seidon 120V Liquid CPU Cooler

Corsair PCU 650 watts

GTX 1070ti

16 GB DDR3 ram

2TB Samsung SSD

MB Asus sabertooth z87

1360x768, 60hz

Message 32 of 67 (1,282 Views)

★ Apprentice
@venomtailHD I dont think its an AMD problem, Nvidia users have problems too.
Message 33 of 67 (1,271 Views)

★ Novice
@pss214 i have same rig, what about cpu and gpu usage?
Message 34 of 67 (1,239 Views)

★ Novice

Stutters in garage, during race, freeroam and when pulling near race start.

Message 35 of 67 (1,218 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have same issue, when i playing with fullscreen mode is fine, but when i tab outside the window and tab back to the game this issues happens more often

Message 36 of 67 (1,206 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@venomtailHD @DJBassNrg10 it's becoming a trend with EA releases. And also i think the game was poorly optimized for PC or they might have published wrong specs. I dont dont think its a issue from AMD or nVidia side. Also i have already applied for refund i felt thats a better option than waiting for some patch.

Message 37 of 67 (1,188 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

For me its working super smooth here 5930k [stock clocks] and a msi gtx 1080 ti gaming x and 64 gigs of ram.

Fps between 80 and 90 on ultra settings @ 1440p.

The only real big problem right now is the crashings and freezing. That makes the game unplayable for me.

Message 38 of 67 (1,136 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't notice any stuttering anymore did they release a patch ?

Message 39 of 67 (1,046 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had same issues when loading races or randomly shows up or when loading in to a race or game sound get garbled

Running Gigabyte ultra gaming board with a New EVGA NVIDIA GForce RTX 2070 Super Ultra FTW3 All drivers are current

Message 40 of 67 (1,039 Views)