Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

by amixedfried

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I had issues like at all times. And I'm talking dropping frames for like a second.

Issue dissapeared after enabling vsync... Like... Why?

There's probavly a bigger issue.

Specs:

32gb ddr4 3000mhz

2080s

Nvme m.2 ssd

Message 41 of 57 (443 Views)

★★ Guide

hi @EA_Cade my game freezes at random times at a race or near a race fore some seconds or minutes. got a 3700x runing at 65-75% usage

Message 42 of 57 (404 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Playing in solo mode results in a lot less stuttering, but doesnt completly fix them. I think its somehow realted to connecting ea servers.

Message 43 of 57 (370 Views)

Betreff: [INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

2 times: "change car" selection in open world
severel times random

Rog strix Z390 e gaming

i5 9600k at 5.1

rog strix gtx1080ti og

water cooled and 1d stresstested

Message 44 of 57 (351 Views)

Betreff: [INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

★★★★ Novice

I set my BIOS options back to default and now my game works flawless. 

Message 45 of 57 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Personally, I love this game and I have been waiting for it for quite a while and when I realized it came out, I bought it. I played it for 2 hours and from what I am seeing I love the game everything is beautiful (except there is too much water). I was having fun racing and I also bought a lotus until the lag kicks in, It was normal for an hour or so but then after that doing everything freezes the game (especially taking it into the garage). I have tried reinstalling the game and repairing the game, I have also tried shutting down everything in the background but it turns out, it didn't work and now I am pretty sad. I have uninstalled the game and currently, I am expecting a refund anytime soon since I requested a refund. I am very disappointed currently but if it's possible, hit me up if this issue is fixed and I might consider buying the game again to support it because it was really fun playing the game.

Message 46 of 57 (270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Stop killing my CPU and use my Ram instead please..

Message 47 of 57 (246 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Except this is not always an issue of how well your computer runs the game, I had 18 hours played over 3 days with no issues whatsoever and out of nowhere my game crashes and now it keeps crashing every 10 minutes or less, I have done every fix that I have found online, each on their own, all together, everything imaginable to fix this issue that I was not having before I changed NOTHING and the game started crashing
Message 48 of 57 (209 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

there you go

Message 49 of 57 (173 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Same problem, I bought the game the day before 1.4 update. It was not any problem but after the update, I got stuttering all times. Even the controller would be disconnected during the game. Also my CPU usage is always 100%.

My PC: i5 9400f; 16G 2666MHz DDR4; 2070 Super OC.

Message 50 of 57 (145 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help