Betreff: [INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

by WonderB0iii

Original Post

[INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

Community Manager

Hey all,

We're currently investigating some reports of in game stuttering when ranking up during a race or while in the garage. If you're experiencing either or both of these issues please respond here with a DXDiag so we can expedite this investigation.

Instructions for gathering a DXDiag can be found in the help article here: http://bit.ly/GatherSystemInfo

Thanks!

EACade
Message 1 of 67 (5,148 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - PC - Stuttering

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

For me it stutters everywhere. When I'm in free roam  ,races , garage , map , menus  it would randomly stutter and freeze for a few seconds. You guys also need to fix the direct x error issue. I had to lower my settings and change my display resolution to fix it .

Message 2 of 67 (5,060 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade My game freezes for a few seconds at random times, driving around, racing, garage, looking at the map. It 95% of the time happens when entering a race in free roam.
Message 3 of 67 (5,036 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

@EA_Cade same problem as @ToXic_Blizzzard 

Message 4 of 67 (4,980 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same thing, stutter and sound bugging as well when stutter occur.

Can happen in races or in menus (garage).

Gigabyte X570 Xtreme + 3900X + 32GB + RTX 2080 TI with latest driver.

Message 5 of 67 (4,962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey i got this problem to , i have random stuttering and my i9 9900k processor is used at  85% even Read Dead Redemption 2 take so much .

i have joint a picture of it and my Dxdiag

config : I9 9900K

32 Go ram

AORUS 1080TI

Message 6 of 67 (4,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem random stutters racing, garage, everywhere.  I thought i was the only one with this issue. 

Config :I7 9700k

32gm

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Turbo OC.

Message 7 of 67 (4,905 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem when I'm about to enter a race, when I'm in the main menu and at random times in the garage and free roam.

Message 8 of 67 (4,839 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For me it can happen randomly, and from time to time the issue can be almost non existent, while other times it's so frequent that I need to close the game and reload it. Only a couple of times has my game actually crashed during one of these stuttering episodes in the last few of days. Which I guess is a good silver line to it.

But yea like I said it can happen randomly for me, doesn't matter what I'm doing. However it's by far the most prone to happen when I'm in the garage, in the menus, or driving near an event/garage/dealership (any place on the map that may load a race or a new scene).

Message 9 of 67 (4,804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am running into issues with stuttering and freezing whenever I am in the garage or when I am driving.

Message 10 of 67 (4,772 Views)