[INFO REQUEST] - PC - Extended black loading screen during Online Play

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - PC - Extended black loading screen during Online Play

★ Novice

I have NFSH on xbox digital deluxe and it worked on launch day ever since then i have not been able to play it wont load up the game at all and have re installed it about 3 times since then every so now and then ill see if there is an update or to see if it works and still can't get into the game.

Message 11 of 13 (1,366 Views)

Need for speed heat not opening

★★★ Newbie

I started my game after downloading it and i only see a black screen it does not load the game or anything at all , i’ve been waiting over 10 minutes for it to just do something but nothing is happening.

Message 12 of 13 (1,312 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - PC - Extended black loading screen during Online Play

★★★ Newbie

I have that Problem in Singleplayer. I can drive without problems,  but when I want to start a race (no matter if it's a normal race oder a race, that is part of the campagne), then the screen keeps to be black.

When I press ALT+ENTER to change to Windows-Mode, then I can see the NFS-Loading-Logo in the right corner. But the mainscreen stays black. 

Sometimes I can start a race, but today I tried 6 times to start the next race from the singleplayer-campagne, and it didn't work. This was between 18:00 and 22:00 European Time.

I can't remember having that problem last week. I didn't play NFS Heat for a few days, and AFAIK there was an update 2 or 3 days ago, and since then I have those issues.

My System: Ryzen 5 3600, MSI B450M Mortar Titanium, KFA2 GeForce RTX 2060 Super. Everything is up to date (Drivers, BIOS....) 

Message 13 of 13 (1,134 Views)