Re: [Under investigation] - Missing Head to Head Rank

by ShinyShoes1966

Original Post

H2H Madden Online Rankings

★ Novice
Have not had a ranking since I started playing the game. Did all troubleshooting I was instructed to do with no success. Also why do previous threads say solved when there is no working solution on any page!? Makes me want to quit playing
Message 451 of 625 (705 Views)

Re: [INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★ Novice
This happened to me after a game freezing when I was up in the 4th quarter too. I saw the screenshot below. Don't know if it's coincidence but I was also philly.
Message 452 of 625 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Any feed back to this on going issue ?
Message 453 of 625 (871 Views)

★★ Novice
Count me among the lucky rankless. Called EA, did nothing, "filed a big report", and called it solved. I finally broke 1,000 before this happened.
Message 454 of 625 (854 Views)

[INFO REQUEST] - Missing Head to Head Rank

★★★★★ Newbie
Same here missing Rank and My Leaderboards tab!

PSN: MaddenEALegend
Message 455 of 625 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not for a long while now. This was a problem last year too, and it was never solved. Didn't impact me last year and I was ranked in the top 1-3% all year.  This year, haven't had a rank since like the first 4 games I played. Very annoying. I have almost 8,000 rank points, and getting matched up against scrubs.  Madden has sucked for a long time now, but at least in last years game us top percenters would get matched up and have a LOT of great games.  The strongest evidence based on user reports seems to be just to finish a lot of games in a row without a rage quitter or other disco.  Ima try to finish a dozen or so games quickly without any discos and see what happens. Hard to not make folks rage quit, I'll just let them score and stuff just to finish games and hope for the best.  Playing H2H without a ranking really sucks a lot of the fun and competition out of it.  Unless they patch this, no way in hell i'm buying next years game, no chance. I mean really EA? You can't write proper code that puts numbers in chronological order? lol.. 

Message 456 of 625 (785 Views)

★ Apprentice
Queue the trumpets!
One hundred and eighty games after my ranking disappeared...it has returned! It...has...returned!!! Over six thousand ranking points later and it...has...returned!!! The birds sing sweeter, food tastes better and, I swear, my couch is softer! Top 3%, baby.

Good luck, boys. I wish I could tell you how it happened, but I can’t. Btw, it came back after two consecutive rage quits by my opponents, so I don’t think that has anything to do with the rank going missing in the first place.
Message 457 of 625 (766 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Good for you!  Were the rage quits discos or concedes?  There's gotta be SOME correlation between what is causing some peeps rating to magically come back.  

Message 458 of 625 (742 Views)

★ Apprentice
Rage induced disconnects. They didn’t take the time to formally concede.
Message 459 of 625 (732 Views)

Re: Missing online h2h rank

★★★ Newbie
I AM MORE THAN A LITTLE UPSET, AS ARE WHAT LOOKS LIKE 1,000’s OF OTHER MADDEN PLAYERS! SOMEONE HIGH RANKING MADDEN EMPLOYEE NEEDS TO TELL US SOMETHING, * ANYTHING, EVEN IF ITS “WE HAVE NO CLUE WHY THIS IS HAPPENING BUT WE ARE WORKING TIRELESSLY TO RECTIFY THIS PROBLEM!!! LIE TO US IF YOU MUST. DO MORE THAN JUST ASK WHAT TIME WERE YOU PLAYING WHEN IT HAPPENED.
GIVE US 1 INTELLIGENT RESPONSE PLEASE
A pissed off customer~ Caruthlez333
Message 460 of 625 (708 Views)