Betreff: [INFO REQUEST] - Incorrect price ranges

by zonapatrick

Original Post

[INFO REQUEST] - Incorrect price ranges

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hello!

I know we had some reports recently of incorrect price ranges, specifically for one of the Team of the Weeks.

If there's any further price ranges that are incorrect can you please let me know in this thread so I can get them all sent up and reviewed at the same time.

Make sure to include the player name and current price range, and whether it's too high, or too low. An example of one I received earlier today - "Benzema 93 rated is the same price range as Benzema 86".

Please don't use this thread for anything else other than to report an item with an incorrect price range.

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 1 of 7 (6,732 Views)

★★ Expert

Hi, 

The price range of S.Cazorla is for a 86 rated player (Min 630000) and not 85 as it should be (120000)

Message 2 of 7 (6,606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I understand that this has been going on for a while, but today I received in a pack an 86 rated Godin with a price range for his old 85 card (i.e. the low 100k mark).  Will this be fixed?

Message 3 of 7 (6,571 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@mjacobs511 - I can certainly add it to the list to be looked into.

- Andy -

Message 4 of 7 (6,542 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Price of Higuain 86 rated is just 10900, shouldn't it be 68000?
Message 5 of 7 (6,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie
He got a +2 rated boost
Message 6 of 7 (6,412 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have already quick sell all the players that I don't want or not in my club but the problem we are asking for on Fifa 16 ultimate team is Failure To Connect To Opponent on Season Online Matches. Pls it on Mobile platform or iOS (iPad). Pls does anyone has the same problem or know how to fix the bug or whatever it call.... I'm just sick and tired of this EA.Sports not solving current issues before launching another Fifa 17, it like all EA.Sports cares about is the money buying packs hehehe.... Any ideas of fixing this problem gamers?

Message 7 of 7 (6,384 Views)