Code: Leaf

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★★★ Guide
@jumanjaydazed I have the exact same issues on console as PC without the insta kill cheaters.
Message 51 of 648 (2,106 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The connection issues are so bad now can't even play a game to get a challenge done.

Message 52 of 648 (2,104 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is not only happening in the middle of matches but also when searching for a match i don't think it's anything we are doing i think it's just purely terrible EA servers as they have the worst reputation when it comes to servers over several games i have played, just ask anyone in the gaming community.

Message 53 of 648 (2,083 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@JustDF1 I can confirm all EA servers that I've been on offer a terrible experience. BFV = bad BF Ii = bad Apex = the worst
Message 54 of 648 (2,053 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It’s always happening like all the time on ps4pro randomly and every 5 minutes this is unbelievable fix this code and fix party not ready. the worst game developing company ever .

Message 55 of 648 (2,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

I get the the same issuee with "Party is not ready" after game crash with "code:net". I also try restsarting my PS4 but loons like the account was locked in gane. Ten minutes later, I can get in the queqe again to play.

Firts I get the "look arround" Moment: characteres get frozen an I only can look arround. Then promped to main title with error code.

I'm not a pro gamer and it's hard to find a squad that keep playing with you a lot, when you are not Good as they are. So sonetimes keep alive with a full squad and reach top 5 rank, and get this bug at the Middle of the match, it's really really frustrating as hell. Specialy when you lose all the xp, event points, etc.

I really love the game, but really guys, I fix is needed. 

Message 56 of 648 (2,009 Views)

Champion

I'm not the most tech savvy if players so i'm not sure if this is just a coincidence.

But it seems like the leaf code errors seem to get more frequent when you play with squads you've organized yourself.

I started playing solo games earlier today with next to no issues, then a friend jumped on with me and we saw a fair amount of leaf code errors when initiating a match, then another friend of ours jumped in the squad and that's when the game became basically unplayable.

Anybody else noticing this or am i just looking into nothing here? XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 57 of 648 (1,988 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

I'm not the most tech savvy if players so i'm not sure if this is just a coincidence.

But it seems like the leaf code errors seem to get more frequent when you play with squads you've organized yourself.

I started playing solo games earlier today with next to no issues, then a friend jumped on with me and we saw a fair amount of leaf code errors when initiating a match, then another friend of ours jumped in the squad and that's when the game became basically unplayable.

Anybody else noticing this or am i just looking into nothing here? XD

I can assure you it’s not that, I always played solo and it’s happening more and more

Message 58 of 648 (1,977 Views)

★★ Novice

Seriously, since the latest update this game is *. Error codes all the time. I hate EA games they’re * and don’t think that they should fix issues like this instantly. Absolute joke of a company. Always have been

Message 59 of 648 (1,969 Views)

Champion

Yeah i have the issue myself in solo,today happened to just be a good day, but the disconnects do get considerably worse when i play with friends, only reason i brought it up in here. Although if you're confident thats not a possible part of the issue then fair enough. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 60 of 648 (2,259 Views)