Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[INFO REQUEST] Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★★ Guide
@jumanjaydazed I have the exact same issues on console as PC without the insta kill cheaters.
Message 51 of 234 (549 Views)

★★★ Guide

The connection issues are so bad now can't even play a game to get a challenge done.

Message 52 of 234 (547 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is not only happening in the middle of matches but also when searching for a match i don't think it's anything we are doing i think it's just purely terrible EA servers as they have the worst reputation when it comes to servers over several games i have played, just ask anyone in the gaming community.

Message 53 of 234 (526 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dogtagsnatcher I can confirm all EA servers that I've been on offer a terrible experience. BFV = bad BF Ii = bad Apex = the worst
Message 54 of 234 (496 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It’s always happening like all the time on ps4pro randomly and every 5 minutes this is unbelievable fix this code and fix party not ready. the worst game developing company ever .

Message 55 of 234 (472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I get the the same issuee with "Party is not ready" after game crash with "code:net". I also try restsarting my PS4 but loons like the account was locked in gane. Ten minutes later, I can get in the queqe again to play.

Firts I get the "look arround" Moment: characteres get frozen an I only can look arround. Then promped to main title with error code.

I'm not a pro gamer and it's hard to find a squad that keep playing with you a lot, when you are not Good as they are. So sonetimes keep alive with a full squad and reach top 5 rank, and get this bug at the Middle of the match, it's really really frustrating as hell. Specialy when you lose all the xp, event points, etc.

I really love the game, but really guys, I fix is needed. 

Message 56 of 234 (452 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm not the most tech savvy if players so i'm not sure if this is just a coincidence.

But it seems like the leaf code errors seem to get more frequent when you play with squads you've organized yourself.

I started playing solo games earlier today with next to no issues, then a friend jumped on with me and we saw a fair amount of leaf code errors when initiating a match, then another friend of ours jumped in the squad and that's when the game became basically unplayable.

Anybody else noticing this or am i just looking into nothing here? XD

Message 57 of 234 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@MandatoryIDtag wrote:

I'm not the most tech savvy if players so i'm not sure if this is just a coincidence.

But it seems like the leaf code errors seem to get more frequent when you play with squads you've organized yourself.

I started playing solo games earlier today with next to no issues, then a friend jumped on with me and we saw a fair amount of leaf code errors when initiating a match, then another friend of ours jumped in the squad and that's when the game became basically unplayable.

Anybody else noticing this or am i just looking into nothing here? XD

I can assure you it’s not that, I always played solo and it’s happening more and more

Message 58 of 234 (420 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seriously, since the latest update this game is *. Error codes all the time. I hate EA games they’re * and don’t think that they should fix issues like this instantly. Absolute joke of a company. Always have been

Message 59 of 234 (413 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah i have the issue myself in solo,today happened to just be a good day, but the disconnects do get considerably worse when i play with friends, only reason i brought it up in here. Although if you're confident thats not a possible part of the issue then fair enough. Tongue out

Message 60 of 234 (702 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help