Code: Leaf

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

★★★ Novice

Today we tried to play for 5 minutes straight and just got errors and the search saying everyone in the party had to be level 10 even though we are. At that point we said, “hey, overwatch just introduced role lock let’s akip this broken game and go back to OW”.

sorry your game is too broken to play for too long I’m moving on. Bye

Message 141 of 648 (849 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Darkzone138 Same tried 4 times got code leaf 4 times.
Message 142 of 648 (835 Views)

★ Pro
If you get consistent code errors try switching data center (try more than 1)
Message 143 of 648 (807 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So it has been three weeks and it got even worse. I can't even complete my daily quests, and I don't think I'll be able to complete the second battle pass in time. I'm deleting Apex (limited disc space) and going back to playing overwatch. Real shame, I genuinely enjoy palyinng Apex... when it's playable (and that's not often).

Message 144 of 648 (790 Views)

★ Guide

Some info that may or may not help:

When I play in the middle of the day (late morning / early afternoon), and I'm playing solo, I get zero errors. No leaf, no net, nothing. Every match I queue simply starts. But when I play during prime time, I get a lot of errors, and if I then party up it gets even worse, to the point that every match needs at least 3 queue attempts to start.

Message 145 of 648 (782 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are EA doing anything to fix this. I get code leaf all the time. The after getting it 3 times in a row I get a screen with numbers counting the amount of connections it's tried but it never reconnects and I have to restart the game

Message 146 of 648 (694 Views)

★ Apprentice

the worst part is even if you manage to pass the code leaf your game is lagging constantly and then the game kicks you out and gives you code net error I don't get it this issue is critical and it has been happening for almost two month you know how long it is for a critical issue 

Message 147 of 648 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

Here we are several weeks passed this posting and I am still having the same issues. I LOVE this game, but every day for the past 3 weeks, I get kicked out of game after game. Sometimes I even get all the way to Kings Canyon and then, when I go to drop in, right before I land it code:nets me. I'm trying to hang in there, but literally this morning....10 games in a row. My internet is hardwired and speedtests on pS4 AT 250mbps. 

Message 148 of 648 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I always try different data centers, does not seem to help my issue at all. 

Message 149 of 648 (638 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Hey I'm sure you have enough updates regarding this but just through I'd add this is still an issues and I get code:net now part way through matches instead of just joining them. I have a 13-18ms ping to the London server and live in the north west
Message 150 of 648 (606 Views)