Re: [INFO REQUEST] Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by Tech_pr0phet

Original Post

★★ Novice

when will you fix this problem its even getting worse 

now i keep getting kicked even before i start matchmaking i love playing apex but i can't rank up cuz i cant play with a full squad because of code leaf and code net please fix its been more than a month  

Message 201 of 648 (786 Views)

★ Novice

What’s is going on with EA Servers? I been trying for hrs to connect and I get a couple things...1. Unable to connect to EA Servers and time out and some code leave error. I spent money on the 2nd season Battle Pass and cant play. It was bad but not this bad. Please help

Message 202 of 648 (724 Views)

★ Novice

I get code:net every time I play this game. I also lag out in the middle of all my matches and my internet is great. These new codes have made this game unplayable and I’m debating on deleting it. Apex needs to be fixed because now it’s unenjoyable.  

Message 203 of 648 (722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happens for me almost every time I try to play in a squad with another person on my same internet network. Ie my son plays in my squad on a different pc from our home internet, one or both of us gets code leaf. 

Message 204 of 648 (690 Views)

★ Novice

I literally can't even play Apex because I have been getting code net every single game for the past 4-5 days already.

Message 205 of 648 (692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is getting ridiculous,  im sitting next to my son playing apex, he gets in but i can not, as soon as it goes into the game afyer match making to choose character it kicks me, and we use the same modem and even use cable not wireless,  i get in one game in 5 maybe fix this or your going to loose many players  

Message 206 of 648 (638 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_BlueberryEA_David im hate ea. Ok
Message 207 of 648 (601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_BlueberryEA_David It seems that the game crashes at random. I get code:leaf either when trying to go into a game with a full pre-made squad (usually all of us get the error) or when trying to load my stats after a won/lost game.
Message 208 of 648 (575 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_BlueberryEA_David This has been happening for the past 2 weeks almost and I have only been able to play maybe 2-3 games but every single game I play I get code net and my internet is all good. I have never had this problem and I have been playing since the first day it came out. And now I'm gonna miss the solo event and miss out on all the skins because I can't play the game.
Message 209 of 648 (520 Views)

★ Apprentice
@lil_baby_jeez That makes two of us
Message 210 of 648 (753 Views)