Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by angrykhanda

Original Post

★ Novice

Hi,

I grabbed a recording of code:net and code:leaf. You can find the video here: https://youtu.be/h18_bJNo6yw

Thanks

Message 91 of 648 (3,460 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@HansMitchel I tried an new account and it did the same as my old one.
Message 92 of 648 (3,445 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I dont know if this will be very informative or not but here's a video of the experience https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4yO_fRcUvQ this happens probably 8 times a day, maybe more and theres times where it happens for 5 minutes straight or longer but at that point I just close app and it usually fixes it unless Im in a party with ppl then it continues until they close app and I've tried making a new lobby, it sometimes helps. I've also tried opening all the necessary ports and that hasnt really made a difference tbh. I play on a PS4 Pro and my download speed is a Gigabyte and my upload is around 50 megs (5mbps) I hope this information helps.

Message 93 of 648 (3,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just to add codes to this,

so far I have seen Leaf, Net and Wheel.

ea.com/unable-to-connect goes to a FIFA18 help page for Consoles so please don't follow that.

@EA  - You guys need to get that fixed ASAP. Very misleading.

I am not posting the same post to 3 separate threads either. As that would be a waste of my time and yours reading rather than trying to Troubleshoot and QA your updates before they go out.

Connection problems like this are not client sided either, it will be server sided, otherwise you wouldn't have 50+ people complaining on your forums on 3 separate threads and then 50 - 300 on reddit at the same time, unless it is to do with the game code...

Message 94 of 648 (3,420 Views)

★★ Novice

I have also faces code:leaf problem, described it in details in my topic:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Connection-to-server-timed-out/m-p/7974166/highlight/fals...

Message 95 of 648 (3,394 Views)

★ Apprentice
@drtysanchy my new account still works fine but main account crashing every game
Message 96 of 648 (3,376 Views)

★ Apprentice

FYI, I've put all the default skins on my characters and have not got a crash in 10 games. For those getting crashes, code leaf, code net, maybe try putting on your default character skin on and see if it works.

Message 97 of 648 (3,361 Views)

★★★ Novice

Up until 3 days ago I've had no issues with server disconnects or error messages and have been playing since launch. All of a sudden for the last 3 days I have been unable to complete a SINGLE game as I get the code:leaf and now code:net disconnected error exactly 4 minutes into every single game.

I've tried resetting modem/router, setting static/dynamic ip, using different servers including other international regions, restarting the app, restarting the system. My internet connection has not changed and remains fast and stable for all other online games. My general connection to the severs seems fine at around 50 ping and 0% packet loss.

My setup is:

PS4

Australia

Wired Connection

Hope this helps.

Message 98 of 648 (3,349 Views)

★★★ Novice
@HansMitchel what system are you using?
Message 99 of 648 (3,341 Views)

★ Apprentice