Re: Info Request: Code: Leaf & Code: Net

by killsSeeker

Original Post

★ Apprentice

This * is even happening mid-game costing us Ranked points for your failures?

Message 81 of 648 (2,789 Views)

★★ Novice

Please please fix this issue I’ve been trying to play for the past 30min!! Error after error after error it’s so annoying. It’s making me considering putting effort. Worst part is the error makes me quit application. I thank god the loading is not like Fortnite or else I wouldn’t play this game again 

Message 82 of 648 (2,776 Views)

★★★★ Guide

They won't fix it just uninstall it. I told them the problems and how to fix the netcode and how to cut back on the high bandwidth the game requires. But instead they just add more * kill banners all over the place that require data and create more lag. They need to cut back KBps the game uses by 40 or 50 Kbps. Or it will continue to be a laggy packet losing pile of garbage.

Message 83 of 648 (2,766 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I play Apex on my Xbox One X and I usually play at night and I have a roommate that plays on his One S and we are both hard wired and I have the Nighthawk AC1900 smart router and I have done everything you posted and still get booted but I have noticed the whoever is host usually gets booted, we literally are in the same room and can’t get into a game. It started happening after the new character was added.

Message 84 of 648 (2,756 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Error codes are a huge problem and should be fixed ASAP. Please & Thank You.

Message 85 of 648 (2,662 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_DavidGood job you did it you finally did it making this game unplayable (party not ready bug+code:leaf+bad FPS+bad server) let’s give the team responsible for this game a round of applause.Anyone who is working on this game needs to be fired.

(ps4pro)

Message 86 of 648 (2,637 Views)

LZ4 error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Diepsta
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Diepsta
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Right before character select
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. waiting for the match to begin
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.07.19.17.20 PST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? It just allows me to continue and I go back into main menu being kicked out of the party
What should be happening instead? I get into the game with my party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I honestly don't know, it randomly happens

I use to also get code:leaf error about a week ago.

Now I get the LZ4 one and it makes no sense that when I get this error, my brother who is on the same internet as me gets the code:leaf.

But once he starts the game without me, he doesn't get the code:leaf error.

I suspect something about playing on the same internet having to be an issue.

Additional info

Router : NETGEAR R6700 Nighthawk AC1750

Modem : Centurylink C2100T

Internet speed : 1 gig

Message 87 of 648 (2,524 Views)

★ Apprentice

I never used to have crashes and now every game it just crashes with Code:Net

It's not my side as all other games play fine.

Maybe it's time to stop playing this game if a fix is not released ASAP.

Message 88 of 648 (2,600 Views)

★ Apprentice

It seems that the crashes are related to my main account. I have created a new account and have not a crash yet in nearly an hour of play. I hope you guys can fix this because I have spent like $200 already on the account that is experiencing crashes. 

Message 89 of 648 (2,587 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I figured when i alt tab out of the game while matchmaking this issue seems to appear in a more frequent base compared to not alt tabbing out of the game

Message 90 of 648 (2,568 Views)