Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: IG11 does not count as LS Droid for latest Galactic Challenge LS Droid feat

by Moff_Mymeds

Original Post

Accepted Solution

IG11 does not count as LS Droid for latest Galactic Challenge LS Droid feat

★ Novice

LS Droid feat in Galactic Challenge

I keep beating the Challenge with IG11 as one of my required number of LS Droids and I do not get credit for the feat. It won't count IG11 as a LS Droid, or so it seems.

Message 1 of 4 (179 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★ Novice

I probably shouldnt have reported a technical issue, my bad, the issue is software. I resubmitted the problem as a bug and received a reply saying the team was aware of the issue and looking into it.

I don't think I can be any further help, but

thank you for the response.

Cheers

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (134 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Moff_Mymeds,

It may need some troubleshooting to sync it up. Could you run through the relevant steps for your device please? This thread will provide the links for both Android and iOS: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Galaxy-of-Heroes-Basic-Troubleshooting-Guide/m-...

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (147 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I probably shouldnt have reported a technical issue, my bad, the issue is software. I resubmitted the problem as a bug and received a reply saying the team was aware of the issue and looking into it.

I don't think I can be any further help, but

thank you for the response.

Cheers

Message 3 of 4 (135 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Moff_Mymeds,

Thanks for updating the thread. Standard smile I'll lock this here if you've an existing bug report open on it.

Take care,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (129 Views)
Twitter Stream