ID_Sparta Text Issue

by EcEKorean

Original Post

Re: ID_Sparta Text Issue

★★★ Newbie
Hi there I am having issues too for my dad on xbox1 the initial log in and lobby screen with the id_sparta but won't let us get to anything other than displaying about the premium version which he doesn't have just standard version and presuming it's updating randomly . Will this sort itself out or will he have to reinstall the game? Many thanks we live in Colchester, Essex u.k
Message 61 of 95 (2,053 Views)

★ Novice

yeah, after the update i got Id_Sparta_Tungusta  text issue ...is there a way to fix it with out reinstalling the game?

Message 62 of 95 (2,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I don't know if this issue is already solved or not but to fix this you must do the following:

1.: Go to your Documents folder (C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\)

2.: Locate the "Battlefield 1" folder inside your Documents.

3.: Rename that folder to something like Battlefield 1_BUGGED

4.: Launch the game.

NOTE: This will reset your settings (and maybe your single player save as well) but don't worry.

To get back your settings and saves just use Origin's cloud sync or copy your "settings" folder from the previously renamed Battlefield 1 folder to the newly created "Battlefield 1" folder.

If it asks to overwrite something just let it.

That was what I needed to make it work! Thanks!

Message 63 of 95 (1,949 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you this worked for me

Message 64 of 95 (1,929 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've started having this problem too. Am on xbox one. In the uk. It's the first time I'm played since the night update
Message 65 of 95 (1,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This issue has just started on my PS4 version of Battlefield 1. I have all the DLC currently as well as the early enlisted pack.
Message 66 of 95 (1,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's doing it on my xbox one please help!!!!
Message 67 of 95 (1,840 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you to everyone for the posts. While there are effective PC troubleshooting steps there isn't such a clean resolution on console. Can you try a restart of your system and see if anything has changed?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 68 of 95 (1,820 Views)

★ Novice

Worked for me, ty.

Message 69 of 95 (1,792 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've got "sparta_id" problem since the last patch on my xbox one.
To resolve this problem, just restart your console, and all sparta_id is going to be solve.

Enjoy it!
Message 70 of 95 (1,698 Views)