by xXxRONAK

Original Post

Re: ID_Sparta Text Issue

★★ Novice

ı have same problem on ps4 please help me support pleaseee Frown

Message 81 of 95 (3,198 Views)

★★ Novice

What I have to do guys ? I have same problem on Ps4 !!!!!

Message 82 of 95 (3,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But how do you resolve this issue on Xbox One? My brother recently got his Xbox, and Downloaded BF4 Using the Game Disc. The case says it comes with the China Rising Expansion Pack. 

Whenever he loads in his account, It has the ID_Sparta and doesn't load any multiplayer gamemodes. He can only play the campaign, however when he loads it with my Profile Which has EA Access and Xbox Live Gold, it at least lets him loads the different gamemodes and servers. What makes me curious, is that I have Battlefield 4 on my Xbox, I downloaded it off of the EA Access App and it works perfectly, I'm wondering if it's because he has a Expansion pack Pre Installed or Maybe that I'm Gamesharing with him.

Please Help Soon

Message 83 of 95 (3,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It’s been a year after this and now I have that same ID_SPARTA issue...started yesterday, May 22, 2018.
Message 84 of 95 (3,058 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@PrexyVexer wrote:
It’s been a year after this and now I have that same ID_SPARTA issue...started yesterday, May 22, 2018.

@PrexyVexer Hello,

Have you tried this solution? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/ID-Sparta-Text-Issue/m-p/6128765/highlight/true#M17616

Message 85 of 95 (3,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had this problem in BF4, but it solved by doing what u advised
Message 86 of 95 (3,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I have this problem recently in my ps4 until btf4 ask me for an update, click and stock hours...  any command works, neater the PS botton. I force the turned off in my ps4 and welcome to id_sparta everywhere. Now I don't find any solution.

Message 87 of 95 (2,916 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem but in ps4, I do not know what to do to solve.
Message 88 of 95 (2,806 Views)

★★ Novice

im on ps4 and my id ingame changed to ps4-MONKEY.SPARTA while on mission on tashgar after going through the door at the out post on battlefield 4

Message 89 of 95 (2,718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem in B4 and it started recently in the last 2 weeks of June 2019. * annoying, and I see many of us having this problem but NO answers on how to repair. I've done re-installs of everything, deleted files in documents B4 and nothing. 

Message 90 of 95 (2,564 Views)