Re: 저번에 쓰던 게스트 계정을 지금 쓰고있는 계정으로 옮기고싶습니다

by CEO_Rago

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I would like to transfer the guest account I used to the account I am currently

★ Novice

I changed my phone and lost the guest account I used last time.

So I can say that I can play a new account with a new phone and move my old guest account to a new account...

If there is any way to move the guest account to a new account, we would appreciate it.

But the guest account does not have Google login Facebook login, so I ask if the guest account can be synced to a new account.

Message 2 of 7 (930 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey ,

before we get started, I have merged both your posts together.

Currently the account transfer option in game is disabled. Therefore you have to contact EA support to do the transfer for you under help.ea.com .

You need your ally code and Player-ID for the transfer. Do you still have access to your old phone? As soon as you delete the game from your old phone all progress will be unrecoverable lost.

Regards.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (882 Views)

All Replies

저번에 쓰던 게스트 계정을 지금 쓰고있는 계정으로 옮기고싶습니다

★ Novice

제가 휴대폰을 바꿔서 저번에쓰던 게스트 계정을 잃어버렸습니다.

그래서 지금 신규폰으로 새계정플래이하다가 제옛 게스트계정을 신규계정으로 옮길수 있다고 할수 있다하더라고요.. 

게스트계정을 신규계정으로 옮길수있는 방법이 있으면 해주시면 감사하겠습니다.

근데 게스트계정은 구글로그인 페이스북 로그인 이런것도 안떠서 게스트계정으로 신규계정에 동기화가능한지 물어봅니다

Message 1 of 7 (967 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Type-2927,

this is the English SWGoH board for technical issues. Please translate your question into English, so that we can help you.

If there’s another language you would prefer, here’s a list of all languages that currently have a board on AHQ.

41414783-ABE1-40A2-8C97-D6C8F8F3723C.jpeg

Regards.

Message 3 of 7 (923 Views)

★ Novice

I changed my phone and lost the guest account I used last time.

So now I can play a new account with a new phone and move my old guest account to a new account..

Any way you can move your guest account to a new account would be appreciated.

However, the guest account does not have a login and a new Facebook login, so I do not have a guest account, so I ask for a guest account.

Message 4 of 7 (913 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey ,

before we get started, I have merged both your posts together.

Currently the account transfer option in game is disabled. Therefore you have to contact EA support to do the transfer for you under help.ea.com .

You need your ally code and Player-ID for the transfer. Do you still have access to your old phone? As soon as you delete the game from your old phone all progress will be unrecoverable lost.

Regards.

Message 5 of 7 (883 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@CEO_Rago
I have my player id
Message 6 of 7 (582 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

Hey @kieferlow,

if you are having the same problem, you have to get in touch with customer support. Depending if you are still having access to the account, you can create an in-game ticket (click on settings and then the "Need help?" Button. This provides the support team with all necessary information) or you can manually create a ticket by clicking this link: https://help.ea.com/en/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/.

If your problem differs from Type-2927‘s problem, please provide some more information so that I can help you resolve your issue.

Regards.

Message 7 of 7 (551 Views)