Re: I won the game and it gave me a loss.

by Jarrett757

Original Post

Community Manager

Hey @bjisballin23 if the disconnect occurs after the game when the match recap occurs then you will still get the loss.

That you got the loss generally means that it was you and not your opponent who had issues.

I would recommend going through the steps I shared above to help improve your connection.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 11 of 14 (341 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Alright man. What I’m trying to tell you is this has never happened before in years of playing this game. I play religiously and have 1400 games played this year on ultimate team and nothing like this has ever occurred. It’s not my connection. It was the servers. I’ve tried to stay as respectful and professional as possible but your responses and answers are of zero help or addressing the actual problem in any way shape or form. Your servers messed up. Not my connection. I’ve tested my connection I’ve ran through your link I’ve done everything. My connection is great. Fantastic actually. It’s over with and rewards already happened so it doesn’t matter but continuing to ignore the problem and not helping your customer or making things right is garbage. You haven’t attempted to make anything right at all. All you’ve said is test your connection. I hope the FIFA guys address the terrible communication with your users in fifa 20. I’ve given up all hope on this game and with any customer service/communication you and your team provide. It’s like you have this script of pre written responses and that’s how you address these issues. We can’t even call anymore. Everything is done via this forum and I think that’s awful. Please do better next year and restore hope to all of the loyal loving consumers. God forbid you guys do things the right way and make this right by your customer. When companies make a mistake you address and do right by your customer. It’s july and you guys bring out a ucl 81+ that cost 70k when it started. It seems you guys are so far out of touch with your users it’s unbelievable. Don’t even get me started on ruining the best promo of the year (TOTS) by not bringing the upgrades everyone wanted and by having an absolutely trash ultimate TOTS lacking multiple top tier cards everyone wanted. I hope you guys take these things into consideration and really give your users what they want next year. Restore hope.
Message 12 of 14 (323 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

It's funny you keep going on about the internet connection but it isn't the internet....it's you crafty weasals

Message 13 of 14 (313 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread @bjisballin23 as we are going around in circles.

If you got a disconnect and a loss then it points to an issue with your connection. If it was a server issue then all users would have been affected at the same time. You are free to continue blaming the game but unless you go through the steps there is a chance that you will have issues again.

As for stating that support is only done through this site, that is incorrect. You can speak with our live support team anytime at https://help.ea.com

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 14 (310 Views)