Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bjisballin5
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 07/07/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 4:45 pm
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch game #21 for me.
What happens when the bug occurs? Disconnects me after the game ended and I won.
What should be happening instead? Giving me the win considering the game was over.

So this weekends gameplay has been some of the worst in a while. It’s whatever. I’m not going to get into it because it’s the end of fifa. However, today I was in match number 21 and I was 14-6. Well on my way to gold 1 and if I got lucky elite 3. I played a tough opponent we went to extra time and I ended up winning 2-1.... or so I thought. The game ended. Final whistle blew and then sent you to the match recap screen like always. Well when it sent me to the match recap screen it says “ea servers cannot process your request” kicks me out of fut. I was thinking well that’s really weird but oh well the game was over and completed so no concerns. Well I was wrong. Logged back onto ultimate team and then it says you disconnected from your last match and reduced my DNF multiplier. Now I’m freaking out and go check my record and I’m 14-7 instead of 15-6. Absolutely insane. The game had ended. How could I possibly get a loss if the game ended and I won??!! You have a champions channel for top 100 to watch their games which means you’re able to watch the games of everyone. Please watch game 21 and see how I won the game it ended yet I got a loss. This needs adjusted immediately. I absolutely love this game through all its flaws but when * like this is happening in July and I’m still grinding the game it makes me go crazy. I want my win that I earned. I’m not asking anything crazy or having demands, it’s really simple. I won the game and I just want my win. If this cannot be changed even though I know it can, then I need compensation in some other way. I wish I had a video of what happened and I would’ve taken one if I had known this would’ve happened. When a game ends and you’ve won why would you ever in a million years think the game is going to give you a loss? Please help me and get this resolved immediately. 

Message 1 of 14 (1,938 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I won the game and it gave me a loss.

Community Manager

If your game is disconnecting on you @bjisballin23 then it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (1,895 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@bjisballin23 Just finished my weekend league up and finished 19-11. That glitch really ended up directly affecting my rank/rewards. I need an answer to this and what’s going to be done.
Message 2 of 14 (1,920 Views)

★★ Novice
@bjisballin23 Someone??? Anyone??? It’s impossible to call EA or contact them outside of this and it’s extremely frustrating no one can even reply or address this. All I’m asking for is the win that I earned and deserved. Nothing crazy or obscure. It’s really simple and I don’t get how I can’t get a response. I guess they just don’t care about the game anymore... look at today’s SBC as an example as well as no futtie voting. Please fix this for me ASAP.
Message 3 of 14 (1,905 Views)

Community Manager

If your game is disconnecting on you @bjisballin23 then it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 14 (1,896 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here, got disconnected from ea servers during my 28th match which was going well, and it costed me gold 2 rank. I finished at 16 wins. All my other stuff was still connected to internet, i just got randomely disconnected from ea servers.

i reported it on the french forum but no community manager seems to take the time to at least answer me...

i spent near a thousant euros on this game during the year and played more than 1500 games. Can I at least have an answer so I know what i can expect ? I think i deserve gold 2 rewards. 

Thank you

Message 5 of 14 (1,879 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @hgh_osiris if you are getting disconnected then the best thing to do is go through the steps I posted above to help improve your connection.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 14 (1,851 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I appreciate your response but it isn’t my connection. I’ve never had any issues before outside of when the FIFA servers go down and that effects everyone. My point here is that the game completely ended. I didn’t get disconnected mid game or anything. The game was finished. It was over. When they sent me to the match recap is when it said “we cannot process your request right now” and kicked me out. It didn’t say the usual “we’ve lost connection to the fifa servers” it said “we cannot process this request” when I was sent to the match recap. Literally nothing to do with my connection. I had no issues logging directly back on. I play wired so that’s not the issue either. The issue was on the game’s behalf and I want the result of the match that I earned. I don’t want excuses I want a solution here and this is the only way to contact you guys and it’s extremely frustrating. I can’t call anyone, getting a response here takes days. It’s very poor customer service and then blaming the issue on my connection is the easiest way to slide the issue under the rug and I’m not okay with that. The game ended. I won 2-1 in extra time. I posted my original post well before my weekend league ended as noted it was my 21st game and ended around 4:45 pm central time. I then posted 5 hours later explaining I finished my games and due to that “loss” finished 19-11. 1 game short of gold 1. I won 20 games and earned my rank yet I’m getting shafted. Please adjust my rewards according to the scores and results of my matches. This error was on your end. Not mine and I shouldn’t be punished for that.
Message 7 of 14 (1,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Totally agree, this is an absolute shame. People spend hours every week end to get good rewards. We really commit to this. Most players put way more money on this game that they should. EA is making HUGE profit out of us and they aren’t even able to treat their player decently. It isn’t even possible for us to contact you in any other way than through this forum where we get automatically gernerated comment which tell us basically « sorry you fault » when everyone knows what a joke your servers are. 

[Removed by CM]

Message 8 of 14 (1,833 Views)

★★ Novice

BTW I play on PS4 and my GT is ElPa6ficator.

Impatiently waiting for a real consideration of your company

Message 9 of 14 (1,832 Views)

★★ Novice
@hgh_osiris It’s just sad because I’m not making demands or asking for anything unreasonable or undeserved. I won the game. It ended. Then the servers messed up and it gave me a loss. Sitting here and blaming the connection on me when I’ve never had issues especially now that it’s july is just a cop out. Even if for some crazy reason the game disconnected on my behalf, the game was over. Whistle blew and everything. I should still get the win since the match was completed. They can see every single game we play because they have a champions channel. That means they can see our games. Watch game 21 and they can see for themselves but instead of trying to do the right thing it’s some bs excuse saying test your connection. The way they treat the loyal customers is beyond confusing. Do the right thing and make things right. Instead of getting 50k coins and 2 100k packs I get 45 and some rare Mega’s. Not what I earned and it was the game they sold fault. This game is the opposite of everything they advertise and the customer support is so generalized and generic it offers nothing to their customers who spend crazy money on a game each year then repeat year after year. Make this right.
Message 10 of 14 (1,830 Views)