Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I won more than 4 fut champ gemes

by Jass0oo0om97

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I won more than 4 fut champ gemes

★★ Novice

I won more than 4 fut champ games but the servers got me out all the times . So what now !!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 9 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: I won more than 4 fut champ gemes

Community Manager

@Jass0oo0om97 

That's probably the issue then. Wireless is unreliable and prone to disconnects/lag. Especially when the signal has to travel through walls and/or floors. This gets worse when there are other devices sharing the same connection. It's worse still when anyone is streaming media while you're playing. Until you get wired, or at a minimum, closer to the router, this will continue to happen. You can try changing the wireless channel you're using. That may help. Also, you could try opening the ports for FIFA. They are listed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/. You can get some help with this at www.portforward.com.

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (218 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi there, @Jass0oo0om97.

I'll try to find out why you keep disconnecting. Does this happen only in Fut Champs or do you disconnect at other times as well? Also, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Thanks!

Message 2 of 9 (243 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I use wireless connection and it happens in division rivals also .

Thanks for responding
Message 3 of 9 (237 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo It happens every where also
Message 4 of 9 (232 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Jass0oo0om97 

That's probably the issue then. Wireless is unreliable and prone to disconnects/lag. Especially when the signal has to travel through walls and/or floors. This gets worse when there are other devices sharing the same connection. It's worse still when anyone is streaming media while you're playing. Until you get wired, or at a minimum, closer to the router, this will continue to happen. You can try changing the wireless channel you're using. That may help. Also, you could try opening the ports for FIFA. They are listed here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/. You can get some help with this at www.portforward.com.

Message 5 of 9 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Can you get back my wins ?
Message 6 of 9 (199 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I just checked the wired connection in my first match and the same problem happened !!!!!!
Message 7 of 9 (193 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I hate seeing myself losing points from wireless and wired connection because it’s the same problem for me nothing changed .. so I need your help to get back my points and fut champ wins please!!
Message 8 of 9 (185 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Jass0oo0om97 

Unfortunately, we're not able to return those points or modify your record. I'm very sorry. We need to find out why you keep disconnecting. Did you power cycle your console, modem and router after switching to a wire? If so, and you're still disconnecting, you should run a UO Trace for me. Do you have a PC by chance? If so let’s find out how your connection is reaching our servers. Can you run a UO Trace and screenshot me the results? Instructions are here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/.

Message 9 of 9 (125 Views)
Twitter Stream