Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I was hacked and had FUT Players and Coins stolen and now EA is punishing me!!

by koppe222

Original Post

I was hacked and had FUT Players and Coins stolen and now EA is punishing me!!

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday I reached out to EA because like 5 of my best FUT players and about 70,000 coins were just gone from my fut team, like vanished.

So I being the paying the customer contacted EA to ask what can be done and was dropped in 2 different chats that basically were just password resets and then today i got an email that my transfer market is frozen or banned until further notice.

I have been playing FIFA for 10+ years and I dont understand how this makes sense, why am I being punished for reporting the theft of my players I earned or bought outright??

Can someone explain to me what I did wrong? I feel like I'm being trolled or something.

Message 1 of 3 (89 Views)

Re: I was hacked and had FUT Players and Coins stolen and now EA is punishing me

★★★ Newbie
@koppe222 Exact same thing happened to me yesterday. 170k coins gone aswell as messi, totw rashford, ramos, toty oblak among others. Waiting on a response to my Email to ea help. Gutted is an understatement.
Message 2 of 3 (58 Views)

Re: I was hacked and had FUT Players and Coins stolen and now EA is punishing me

★★★ Newbie
@565553232532 - Same thing happened to me few weeks and I cannot understand how my account now is banned. I have already a case open but it is still in progress (Basically I opened my account and found my top players in the active team missing. Furthermore I found a player which I think it was bought from the hacker and re-sold again since I found it in the transfer list). Do you have any contact details since the chat is not available and I am not having any feedback ?
Message 3 of 3 (22 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help