Re: I was being clearly hacked by someone and EA wont do anything

by thillerup5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was being clearly hacked by someone and EA wont do anything

★★★ Newbie

some days ago i logged into my web app to see that all my tradeable players was missing and the my current coins went from 250.000 to 700.000. i am 100% that this happend by me, not from my playstation and not from the fifa web app. in then proceeded to change all my passwords both on EA and Playstation. what happend this tuesday is that the coins went from 700.000 to 84.000 and i could see from the quicksell recovery that there was a Varane card. i then recovered it and found out it was bought for 500.000 coins and another for around 200.00. this was clearly someone who had hacked into my account and used my coins for own purposes. Today i called EA to find a solution to this. I had lost alot of players and coins, i have screen shots of everything from the day it startet to now. What EA told me is that there is no suspicious activity even tho i can see from my EA account that there has been logged into it from a CIty in Denmark called Næstved that i never have been to. I tell them all this and still the answer is: there is no suspicious activity so we cant do anything about it.

what to do?

Message 1 of 9 (1,069 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @boss55dk,

I'm sorry to hear that. We're not able to investigate hacked account reports from the forums but if you're concerned someone's hacked your account, please go through resetting these security steps to help prevent anyone else from getting into the account.

An advisor can help make sure the account is secure if there are still any concerns after that point, and let you know what can be done about the missing content claim. It sounds like you've already reached out to the support team and they've informed you what can be done. You could try reaching out again and sharing if you have new or additional information about the case with them. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,045 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @boss55dk,

I'm sorry to hear that. We're not able to investigate hacked account reports from the forums but if you're concerned someone's hacked your account, please go through resetting these security steps to help prevent anyone else from getting into the account.

An advisor can help make sure the account is secure if there are still any concerns after that point, and let you know what can be done about the missing content claim. It sounds like you've already reached out to the support team and they've informed you what can be done. You could try reaching out again and sharing if you have new or additional information about the case with them. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 9 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi today i loaded to play fifa and something happened i dont have my players i dont have the coins i had my team kind of weird there are a lot of players missing i would like some help please.

Message 3 of 9 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You lost me as a player, worked so hard to get a decent team and all of a sudden lost almost all my players and coins, i had almost 160000 coins and left now with 25000, my players like De Bruyne, Moore, Messi,.... all gone.

For me it's finished, done playing FIFA of any other EA-games.

Message 4 of 9 (700 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Today I had the same problem, did EA give you a solution?

Message 5 of 9 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happened to me today... 

Message 6 of 9 (615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

One day i logged in my acc and found my treadble players are missing i suspect my acc is hacked but i have same coin balance and i looked in qs recovery and found nothing so i think it may be sbc. My friend told me that it is a glitch and that same problem happend to other people. Can someone help me or have an idea? 

Message 7 of 9 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@boss55dk This happened to me last night, I was on ultimate team, next thing all my tradable players was showing as needed contacts. I came off view squad and my coins went up to 180k. I went to transfers and there was all my tradable players. This all happened while I was on the game, I literally watched it happen. It’s a joke that EA can’t do anything about it. Lucky I had enough coins to buy them back. But my question is how the hell can this happen when my game was open?? If you try loading the app while on the game it says can’t be accessed because logged into another device. EA NEED TO SORT THIS OUT.
The fact that they say they can’t trace it when they have helped me before, they even told me where my account was accessed from.
Message 8 of 9 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happend for me today as well. Lost 50.000 coins and players. I fond players in Quick sell recovery I never bought. 

Message 9 of 9 (324 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help