I want to play... unplayable!

by br8kDown

Original Post

I want to play... unplayable!

★ Apprentice

I agree with some others I've read who have seen an uptick in cheating lately. it's at the point last night my teammates and my enemy were all cheating. There are so many ways they cheat in this game. I would think getting rid of the simple "aim" hacks would be do-able.

Once or twice in a few hours is tolerable even if annoying. The last 3 days or so I've been seeing people missing 0 shots at long range with P2020. Last night I watched my teammate shot moving out of air with 3 quick shots from a mozambique.

After too many experiences like this in a row and then day after day... there's no payoff. I report as many as I can. It's not always easy to report them due to the way the interface works. What if I don't kill them or what if i do? Can't report them.  What if they kill me but not my teammates? Can't report them. What if they kill my whole squad and win the game? Can't report them.

Maybe I'm wrong about some of those. Hey nobody is paying me to reverse engineer the UI at these points of contention when the situation arises.

As an aside console players get insane movement with a controller they don't need any aim assistance. 

Back to the point. There are so many hacks I've seen. I even have a video of a guy putting me behind an invisible wall to end the fight. My teammates were there we were talking about it as they had been killed and were spectating.

It would seem do-able to capture a sampling of  "server side" user data and do a simple accuracy check. Define some thresholds and get rid of the aim cheating at least. That is the worst. I'm sure my suggestion has "issues".

The point is this is so broken game after game for days I'm getting whacked by cheaters. The "tournament mode" is completely full of them around the gold level but it changes as they rise in rank.

Ah I don't know what to say further. These sorts of things seem to fall on deaf ears. Can't play, can't pay for game in this state of disorder... 

I used to give you money every quarter just to show support even though I wouldn't spend it and had tons just sitting there. I can't understand what gives in this circumstance so I just can't do that anymore.

br8kDown

Message 1 of 1 (119 Views)