I want my $$$ back

by CarneytheGOAT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want my $$$ back

★ Apprentice

Since you guys will just ignore all us that are dealing with the h2h rank not showing I demand a refund. I spend so many hours playing the game and it’s all for nothing and out of nowhere my rank suddenly disappears 2 years in a row now. What’s the point of even playing the game online if it doesn’t show my rank?

Message 1 of 5 (290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want my $$$ back

Community Manager

@myeaname88@CarneytheGOAT

Please see the following link for info on returns and cancellations:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations

Thank you.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (256 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I’m so pissed same here 

Message 2 of 5 (264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sent messages to ea on Facebook this happened last year also

Message 3 of 5 (263 Views)

Community Manager

@myeaname88@CarneytheGOAT

Please see the following link for info on returns and cancellations:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations

Thank you.

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (257 Views)

★★ Novice

I'll be honest...

That response is a really disappointing response. 

I don't even have this issue. In fact, I can't even play the game. I waited for 8 years to play this game and AFTER purchasing it I find out that my perfectly fine AMD cpu "cant run" it. Reading thread after thread pretty much EVERYONE has determined the issue is on EAs side.

Frankly, this doesn't surprise me. I've been avoiding EA games like the plague for a long time now. The customer CARE side is so far below the LOW BAR STANDARD for publishers these days that I wont touch them... but... along comes a chance to play Madden again.... DUH I'M BUYING!!!!

Well, great. Can't effing play. Because they can't/won't code. I feel really sorry for EA Barry. The guy is just the messenger. But he ends up being the messenger of disaster... 

EA Barry. You're better than this. You DESERVE better than this. Find a new company to work for so you don't have to drink yourself to sleep at night knowing that the company you work for has no intention of supporting it's customers and putting in ACTUAL effort to resolve issues that A and AA games fix within a week. 

Message 5 of 5 (175 Views)