I ve been banned due to Steam deck

by IGORS7999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I ve been banned due to Steam deck

★★ Apprentice

I have not used any cheats. I ve been falsely banned. TOS doesn't want to investigate my cases. They always sending me this letter:

Hello,

we received your latest message regarding the action taken on your account. We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision.

Please do not expect further responses on this matter.

Thank you,

EA Terms of Service

What should I do?

Message 1 of 7 (1,583 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I ve been banned due to Steam deck

Community Manager

Hey @IGORS7999,

I'm afraid we are unable to review any account bans or suspensions on the forums, as we cannot view, discuss, or change any account details here.

Only our Terms of Service team is able to review an appeal.

If they've completed multiple reviews and have decided not to remove the ban, that is ultimately not something we'll be able to change here either. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,561 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
@IGORS7999 I am receiving the same mail.

The customer center advised them to continue to submit new evidence to complete the case.

But whenever I submit new evidence, they are sending me the same answer.
Message 2 of 7 (1,575 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Kor_Envyyy The same. What should we do?
Message 3 of 7 (1,573 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @IGORS7999,

I'm afraid we are unable to review any account bans or suspensions on the forums, as we cannot view, discuss, or change any account details here.

Only our Terms of Service team is able to review an appeal.

If they've completed multiple reviews and have decided not to remove the ban, that is ultimately not something we'll be able to change here either. 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hello and thanks for reaching out, unfortunately we can't help you with account related issues here on Answers.

I've seen reports about this before and many people thinks that proton is the issue related to this.
Sadly only thing i can request of you is to contact the support again and explain that you play on Steam Deck, explain that there been multiply false bans on Steam Deck and ask them to look into it again.

You can contact the support here:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us

Please keep in mind that using a software to gain advantage is cheating.
Exploiting the game in anyway (use a glitch, gain access to areas you not suppose to reach and more) is a way of cheating.
And sometimes using 3rd party softwares could be seen as cheating even if they claim that they are "following the T&C".
With this said, i hope your issue is resolved soon and that you have a nice day!

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 7 (1,560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@IGORS7999 I don't know.
Someone kept telling me to fill out the tickets.

Someone told me to keep updating the evidence.

Another person in charge gave an answer with a nuance to give up because it was already closed.

I am currently continuing to collect new evidence and continue to appeal and will soon have 30 cases.
Message 6 of 7 (1,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't do anything and my account was inexplicably closed. I am really angry. I hope your company can give me an explanationAngryAngryAngry

Message 7 of 7 (1,048 Views)