I think my acount was hacked

by 1zd9opakiymy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I think my acount was hacked

★★★ Newbie
While opening apex legends, the reset your password apears asking me to reset a password on a email that i dont have. I have tried to reset my main acount to no avail. Please ea help me solve this problem

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I think my acount was hacked

Community Manager

Hey @1zd9opakiymy, In that case, I would recommend following the steps listed here, if someone else may have accessed your account to reach out to one of our support agents to look at this further. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (190 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@1zd9opakiymy To confirm do you not recognize the email that it is showing or do you no longer have access to the email?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do not recognize the email it is showing me

Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @1zd9opakiymy, In that case, I would recommend following the steps listed here, if someone else may have accessed your account to reach out to one of our support agents to look at this further. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (191 Views)