I think my account is being on Purpose

by HypeExodia

Original Post

I think my account is being on Purpose

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

my game is laggy and when my brother plays on his account it works smooth without any lag and stutters

how could it be possible we share the Same PC,

how can two origin accounts differ from each other ??

my Account is lvl 280+ & my brothers account is lvl 30 something

is it possible that Respwan or Origin treat me differently ???

then how can it be possible that my brother dont have lag issues and i do.

i want EA / Origin / Respwan to fix my account and remove any restrictions which you guys might have imposed.

stop making baseless excuses, just my account back to normal.

Message 1 of 3 (200 Views)

Re: I think my account is being on Purpose

Community Manager

Hi! To start with, there's no way such an action would or could be taken on purpose. This isn't something anyone on our end could affect, even if they wanted to. 

It is hypothetically possible that accounts in a certain state could have performance issues related to progress, but it's highly improbable, and a local issue is far more likely. 

On that, I have a few questions. Do you and your brother share a system? If not, do you still get performance issues playing on his system? If you share the system, do you use an identical setup with the same programs in the background? If you create a throwaway account and try to play on that, do you get the same issues? 

Are your connection issues intermittent, or does it tend to happen during a certain time of day, or while certain other activities are happening on your network? If you can test by disconnecting everyone but yourself, do you see any improvement?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)

Re: I think my account is being on Purpose

★ Apprentice

yes as i said in my post, me and my younger brother share the same PC,

We have Disabled Startup services except MicroCrap services

throwaway account created and tested i got 13 kills and 2.5k damage in my 3rd game the game was working flawlessly

i even tried out to play my brothers Origin account the game worked flawlessly

@EA_David    I love this Game so much, i asked more then 10+ my friends who played CSGO to join this game and they did

now when i switch back to my account i have the same problem laaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

game skips frames

BTW these are the only advanced launch options i run & not Autoexec on both our accounts

+cl_showfps 4 +fps_max 0 -refresh 144

and my brother also used the same launch options

the internet is the same, i just checked by switching the accounts after playing 1 game each.....

the results are the same

i request you to fix my Origin Account

Message 3 of 3 (161 Views)