Traded 70 0VR "Second Frontier Recruits" Gold Players in Gold Trade Up Set

by silverskvll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I think i traded my campaign players on gold trade up

★★★ Novice

I can't find my substitute players for leveling up on the campaign. I think u traded them by mistake on gold trade up. I'm 81 ovr in the space team. Is the campaign over for me or there is a way to get those players back?

Message 1 of 25 (3,588 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Spaceball Promo Lineup Issue

Community Manager (retired)

@SaiSwarup7 is correct. If you received the pack here is the lineup you should use/train up to got to 82 OVR:

82ovr..JPG

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 17 of 25 (4,489 Views)

All Replies

Re: I think i traded my campaign players on gold trade up

Sorry about that @Gomenios , our devs have spotted this and are working on a fix as well as a make-good. Stay tuned! 

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1150795400380604421

Roger.png
Message 2 of 25 (3,557 Views)

★★★ Novice

Will I get them back somehow. I'm not complaining it was my mistake but I want to know if I keep grinding the campaign or abandon it altogether. Thank you.

Message 3 of 25 (3,554 Views)

You should have a pack waiting for you if you restart your game:

Pck.JPG

Roger.png
Message 4 of 25 (3,538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes I did get the pack. Only problem is i had the 70 ovr players. Now i got the 60. I can still get to 82 ovr that is needed but if I upgrade the 60 ovr players do I still unlock Orion? It says to upgrade second recruit players. I'm pretty sure I wasted all my stardust tokens on lower players to train them.

Message 5 of 25 (3,532 Views)

Traded 70 0VR "Second Frontier Recruits" Gold Players in Gold Trade Up Set

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA Help Team,

As the title above, many players, including me are experiencing this problem in the Spaceball Campaign.

We accidentally traded the 70 Overall "Second Frontier Recruits" Gold Players in the Gold Trade Up Set with the intention of making space in our inventory for the "Stardust" items.

The players are the ones that are:

• 70 Overall
  • Gold Card
  • Has 2% Coin Bench Boost
  • Intended for the bench of the Cosmic Lineup

Players' Names and Positions:

1. Point Guard | Rajon Rondo
  2. Shooting Guard |  Evan Fournier
  3. Small Forward | OG Anunoby
  4. Power Forward | Skal Labissière
  5. Center | Mo Bamba

As we don't have these players now, all of us aren't able to progress through the campaign with how it is supposed to be.

We can't level up the players which is crucial because it leads us to NOT BEING ABLE TO:

1. Unlock the Orion Map (because we can't meet the requirement of "Level Up Second Frontier Recruits 90 Times)
  2. Reach 82 OVR with our Cosmic Lineup
  3. Get the pack that contains "Final Frontier Recruits" players
  4. Unlock the Cosmic Solar System (because of the point above and we can't meet the requirement of "Level Up Final Frontier Recruits 75 Times)
  5. Reach 96 OVR with our Cosmic Lineup
  6. Train Chris Paul / Paul George / Kevin Durant as the Masters in this campaign to 106 OVR
  7. Play the Planet CP3 / Planet PG13 / Planet KD events in the Cosmic Solar System to earn light years

Basically, we can't progress through the campaign at all and we can't get the masters offered in this campaign.

We have come here to ask the EA Help Team for solutions for the problem we are facing.

The EA SPORTS NBA LIVE MOBILE TEAM (@EASPORTSNBALM) and Game Designer, Brian Waggoner (@Asros) on Twitter have mentioned us to put a ticket to your team for a solution to our problem.

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBALM/status/1150832986587389954

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/1150834390714507266

I have sent tickets to the EA Help Team about this problem, but there is no solution to it yet for me as I still don't have the players I mentioned before in my game to help me in playing and progressing through the campaign.

The pack that Community Manager, EA_Roger mentioned in another post (pictured above) doesn't help us with this problem at all as the pack gave out the 60 OVR Silver Card Bench Players of the campaign which are not the 70 OVR Gold Card Bench Players ones that we need.

From the last ticket response I got, it mentioned and requested me to post this problem on this forum. I know there is another post similar to mine, posted by user, Gomenios, but I decided to post about the problem in my own observation and words.

I hope anybody that is facing the same problem would find this post relatable and we can talk about it, so that the Community Managers and Developers would take notice, as what a Game Advisor from the EA Help Team mentioned to me in the last ticket reply I got.

Hopefully there is a solution to this problem that we are facing. Thank you for your time spent in reading my post and giving a feedback to it.

Message 6 of 25 (3,545 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can I please have an answer if we can get the second tier players? It else I can focuse in something else.

Message 7 of 25 (3,475 Views)

Spaceball Promo Lineup Issue

★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug Most of us are having the same issue. We are missing 70 OVR upgradable bench players (Spaceball promo). As an inconvenience, EA provided us a pack with the same bench players as the ones in my bench right now. However the pack wasn’t including 70 OVR bench players. Now we are stuck here and can’t continue the promo. We need 70 OVR bench players pack to open the next map. Can you please help ASAP?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea! Just checked the photos I’ve sent.
What happens when the bug occurs? Stuck at 81 OVR and cannot continue the next map!
What do you expect to see? I’m supposed to receive 70 OVR gold player set including Rondo, Fournier, Durant, Labissiere, Bamba.

Please provide me 70 OVR players to fix this! 

7D563D61-2763-408D-83B9-668A59B18432.png

391C32BB-3751-44E8-9CD7-B5E0B2944D9C.png

Message 8 of 25 (3,485 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, If you need assistance with this lineup issue please contact our Live-Support team by submitting a case via in-game and they'll take a look into it.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 25 (3,464 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ea_blueberry are you sure we need to go to life-support team? I went there and they said they couldn't help me. Is there some place else that I can contact? Is there any chance of getting those players back?

Message 10 of 25 (3,412 Views)