Re: I start to see some hate towards the developers on reddit, hot fix not comin

by xXHeicHXx

Original Post

I start to see some hate towards the developers on reddit, hot fix not coming.

★★★ Newbie

Guys, it will come out 19 of April. Like the one before 19 of March, and the one before 19 February.

But its nice to see how the people is starting to complain about things I brought up 1 week ago.

Of course, you had to insult me before, but I start to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Little resume of all the rpoblems now affecting the game:

• -Apart octane ( that was available with waston in the beta ) we did not see anything else new

• -Battle Pass has 84 items you will never use

• -You still cannot use the credits you are farming, unless you spend 15/20 €$ to unlock the only 2 skins in the market every week ( nothing new, its just a weekly rotation )

• -Hot fixes are not coming, and they are not planning to make it a reality, EA still prefers bigger updates each month

• -Fps dropped of a good 50/60% on high end pcs

• -Bugs are accumulating, expecially the sound bug

• -Personally, after the last update, my ps4 literally went nuts, I cannot open messages anymore, and everything freezes every 10/15 minutes

• -Drops identification labels, are not actually identifying the rarity of loot you'll find in certain areas, even when you drop in areas where you are supposed to find golden items ( or higher chance to find a golden weapon with all attachments ), sometimes you won't find anything particularly good

• -They announced maps, weapons, titans, legends, pve, and tons of different stuff, still there is NOTHING, they just create hype to keep you playing

• -3 months and literally eveything is practically the same

• -Dmg is not counted properly, and noscoping is actually better than aiming, more or less with every weapon

• -If you hit pathfinder on the left shoulder, while he is on the side, you will hit even the right one, so double dmg, if you are lucky, even the head, it happened with the triple take, and not other weapons, so maybe is something isolated to that weapon, but I saw it happening even to bangalore

• -The report button on ps4, is a joke, literally a * joke, it simply open the player profile

• -We all love/hate the mozambique, but I think there are defenitely to many all over the map, together with p2020 and re45

• -Punch bug is getting annoying, especially for players that are using their keyboards like freaking ninjas spamming 45 buttons x second

• -When you find yourself in a building ( example skull town ) and people is shooting aroind you, there is a change you won't hear any footsteps close to you, and people will be able to sneak up to you

• -No scopes with the kraber, must be fixed, its easier to play without aiming, and I'll try to make a clip about it, but sometimes if you clearly miss the target, you'll hit anyway, yes you'll a * king, but still, it wasnt you

• -In genral, they should improve the loot, there are defenitely to many games where you simply die because you cannot find a weapon apart 6327276252 p2020

• -Hackers, dont need to say anything more about this

• -Servers are lagging defenitely to often, not only in some regions but all over the world, making this gaming literally unplayable 33% of the times

• -Golden weapons actually suck

• -The game is not rewarding you for the actual time you are spending on it, it can be fun, but is the same * over and over, and even when you win, you dont actually win anything

• -Wingman should simpky do 37/39 dmg, and everything would be fine

• -The game needs more attention from the developers

• -Even if you love the game, please start to be more objective and bring to Respawn more attention about all the different problems, because there are a lot, and its about to blow up on their face

• -If you insult everybody that is trying to bring attention on certain bugs/problems, you are killing the game
    The same ticket can be found on Apex official subreddit

Message 1 of 8 (884 Views)

Re: I start to see some hate towards the developers on reddit, hot fix not comin

★★★ Newbie
Why are you posting a list of subjective complaints and false claims in the tech support forum? The game's not perfect but this kind of toxic nonsense doesn't help anyone.
Message 2 of 8 (782 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

In what way is that toxic? This is simply a list of complaints and problems players on apex face on a day to day basis and are annoyed of. It would be nice to see at least some of these get fixed to make the game more playable and enjoyable. Everyone knows apex is a relatively new game which is why people point problems out because they want them to be fixed because they want this game to improve since it actually is a very good game and has very much potential

Message 3 of 8 (727 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for posting this!! This needs more attention!

Message 4 of 8 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There literally nothing toxic about criticizing a game that is blatantly broken. People like you are the problem, just be sure to pay yourself on the back when the game sinks into mediocrity like realm royal because the army of fanboys refuse to allow any sort of feedback anywhere the deve can see it.

Message 5 of 8 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Could not agree more with this list. Personally what annoys me most are the performance issues. First i upgraded my gpu to 1050 ti. Then i upgraded my RAM to 16gig. Changed psu aswell. Now the ingame perforance is actually worse than a couple of weeks ago. Fps drops from 90-100 fps to 18. Unplayable for me. Dunno wanted to put time and learn fps after moba/mmorpg history. Sad to see Respawn are not providing solutions.

Message 6 of 8 (576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First I think this is the right place to address the problems I have ( and even other people have ) with the game.

These can even be partially subjective points, but still I'm free to bring them up in whatever way I prefer.

BTW there nothing false in what you see, I don't need to make up anything. And people are confirming me that I'm not the only one.

Toxic? Where I've been toxic sir? I think you need to look for the meaning of "toxic", because I'm simply reporting the truth.

Message 7 of 8 (488 Views)

I think that is a accurate list but.

There have been already some things addressed by the developers that they are trying to fix / solve.

Technical issues like FPS drops and crashes are getting fixed as your can read is there news posts on Reddit as well on AHQ.

They have dedicative more resources into anti-cheat and countering bot spammers.

There is still lot's to improve and it takes time.

I know players expect a perfectly balanced game with no crashes but... that's just not reality.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 8 of 8 (416 Views)