Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I simply just want a REFUND

by JuneauEu

Original Post

I simply just want a REFUND

★★ Novice

As per topic, with millions of crashes and bug stories i may say, where should i signed? 

I want to play game and not get my console broken, that's it. 

Message 1 of 7 (114 Views)

★★ Guide

Try support from where you bought the game.  Most digital stores have chat support.  If you bought it physical contact the store directly and if they are no help contact the stores corporate number, usually the associates will give you the number or even call if you ask them to.  Explain the crashing, explain that it's damaging peoples consoles.  Be kind and respectful, cussing them out usually backfires.  Good luck.

Message 2 of 7 (103 Views)

★★ Novice

Yo chill dude.

I did chat with EA Officer earlier today,

and he told me to post it in one of the threads here,

also i did already message the Ask Play Station like he mentioned in twitter. 

But still no answers yet. 

Message 3 of 7 (97 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But the guy above answered your question?

If you want a refund, go to the store you bought the game from and ask for a refund.  If you bought it via Origin, go via the origin return game policy.

I genuinely doubt the EA support told you to post on the Technical Issues forum about getting a refund...

Message 4 of 7 (88 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@JuneauEu i bought it from the PlayStation Store, and couldn't find any form here from : https://asia.playstation.com/en-id/support/contact-us/

edited : the guy only assist me how to, and one of em is just to put complains in the other forums thread

Message 5 of 7 (83 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

To request a refund, simply fill out our contact form at https://www.playstation.com/get-help/contact-form/ and select “refund request” from the drop down list in thePlayStation Network & Account section. You'll need to have the following to hand; Your PSN Online ID. Your Sign-In ID (Email Address)

If you don't see a form go to the website and try another contact option.

Playstation will be responsible for your refund and not EA. Sorry!

Message 6 of 7 (68 Views)

★★ Novice

@JuneauEu i'm so sorry its kind of different landing page results appear here if you're in asia (yet there are no such thing here like "refund request" shows up from any drop down list - yes different menus here)

however, maybe you can help me to download the refund form please? 

Message 7 of 7 (57 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help