I recently made a ''It's working, it's working" thread because i thought...

by Starlord722

Original Post

I recently made a ''It's working, it's working" thread because i thought...

★★ Novice

I thought the game was fixed. While some things like Starfighter Assault and Team 4v4 offline battle works great (i say 4v4 team battle because if i add 10v10 it stutters) after playing blast, galactic assault, strike and ewok hunt i realized that those annoying frame dips are still present. Can someone tell me exactly what is causing this issues?  I'm on Xbox One.

Message 1 of 5 (551 Views)

Re: I recently made a ''It's working, it's working" thread because i though

★★★★ Apprentice
Are you sure they are frame dips? Im not familiar w/ XBOX one hardware because i own a PC. Can you lower any video settings or are they static? Can you play w/ any other settings? It might just be a lag issue or could be you're joining a server with high ping relative to your location.

Did you check under Bug reports to see if others are posting the same thing? If not, try it. If you find the "same" bug, click "me too".
Message 2 of 5 (535 Views)

★★ Novice

Is not lag since it occurs in 10v10 team battle too. Is something to do with the game i guess and not with the network.

Message 3 of 5 (505 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @Starlord722, It could be a network, with more player, are present while gaming the increase of data sent from you to the server and back.

Do you happen to have a video of what you are experiencing?

/Atic
Message 4 of 5 (467 Views)

★★ Novice

Hardly noticeable  at 30fps (which is the max framerate that xbox one can record)

Message 5 of 5 (447 Views)