Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I really want to love this game but its just sooo broken!!!

by tyvon90

Original Post

Highlighted

I really want to love this game but its just sooo broken!!!

★★★ Newbie

I can deal with the unreasonably long loading screens and the low fps but i cant keep restarting my xbox over and over just to complete one mission. yesterday i had to restart the game 5 times because every other mission would just freeze toward the end. i cant even enjoy the story like i want to because once the mission finally loads up the other random players that im playing with are already at the objective and  ive already missed the first few minutes where they explain whats going on! Ive been defending this game against the haters since the game was announced and im starting to think that the haters are right! 

Message 1 of 6 (112 Views)

Re: I really want to love this game but its just sooo broken!!!

★★★ Guide

@tyvon90 wrote:

I can deal with the unreasonably long loading screens and the low fps but i cant keep restarting my xbox over and over just to complete one mission. yesterday i had to restart the game 5 times because every other mission would just freeze toward the end. i cant even enjoy the story like i want to because once the mission finally loads up the other random players that im playing with are already at the objective and  ive already missed the first few minutes where they explain whats going on! Ive been defending this game against the haters since the game was announced and im starting to think that the haters are right! 

I started to realize that too. From where I am it looks like the devs and community managers are working more on their javelin looks and praising others on twitter than they are on fixing and supporting people who have problems with the game.

Updating the Anthem | Known issues thread would be pertinent. It wasn't updated since last Friday and it has no mentioning of problems that are hot on tech and bug sub-forums. Then I ask why so many people reporting same issues and they are not getting acknowledged? Has someone screwed up and doesn't want to get into the fray and doesn't want to be responsible. Where is the transparency?

How many more people need to chime in or quit Origin for them to respond to following topics with meaningful advice? All of them are hot with tenths of pages of responses. Where is the community management? I ask. Look at this mess. And those are all game breaking issues. This is something that is hard or impossible to cope with for a prolong period of time.

High GPU and CPU Usage in Anthem

Anthem Won't Launch

PS4 (pro) Anthem causes console crash

[Anthem] PC extreme stuttering and FPS drops [UNPLAYABLE]

XBOX One - anthem connection problem

Day 1 Patch Made Anthem Unplayably Broken...

Anthem Crashing on Xbox one

PC Anthem - Game Keeps Crashing and going to desktop

[PC] - Anthem stuck on 'connecting to online services'

quickplay missions are broken

Anthem hangs at black screen when I exit the game, or alt tab.

And the list goes on without answers from proper people. The community is trying to help each other. This is good. But I hope that someone at EA/BW is working on it as we speak to earn the money we payed for it.

Message 2 of 6 (101 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After only 20 hrs, i cant do it anymore... the loads are whats killing it for me as it breaks the immersion too much. 

Message 3 of 6 (83 Views)

★★★ Guide

@blacklabelcs wrote:

After only 20 hrs, i cant do it anymore... the loads are whats killing it for me as it breaks the immersion too much. 

I'm listening to OST in loading screens. It really helps me.

Message 4 of 6 (80 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is the only game I've ever played that made my hardware crash. My last stronghold run had 3 disconnects and 1 crash, resulting in no loot. If they keep this up, the game will be dead in 1 week.

Message 5 of 6 (70 Views)

★★ Guide

@tyvon90  I understand your frustration man, but one thing that would have helped would have been to play the story missions either solo or with an organised ground of people you actually know - not randoms... And save playing with randoms for freeplay and/or quickplay... I really wanted to take in as much of the characters/story/lore as possible so thats how i am playing and i having a blast - doing the main missions and contracts (ie: the story content) solo, and then grouping up for freeplay/strngholds and quickplay....

I know this wont help your xbox restarting issues but at least you wont miss any of the story...

Message 6 of 6 (59 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help