I "fielded all 4x BH's & did not get my SLAVE1 avatar. Bad requirement phrasing

by tuellsfuells

Original Post

I "fielded all 4x BH's & did not get my SLAVE1 avatar. Bad requirement phrasing

★★★ Novice

Hi  I was excited about the Slave1 avatar battle (think its called I WANT THAT SHIP). I won the battle but because only 3x bh ships were on-screen, I did not qualify for the reward. I excitedly ran to get my newly unlocked avatar and realized that there was a localization issue. "fielding" a team means to take a team onto the field/field of battle. It does not mean to take just the in-game players or just the involved agents/ayers. I am sure a few people will argue this point, but in the hills of NC/Tenn/SC, it means the whole squad or team...everyone involved. 

I really worked hard to get that avatar and I'm FURIOUS I lost it on account of a bad colloquialism. PLEASE...GRANT ME my Slave1 avatar CapitalGames!!! I played and beat the match as it was noted. To the best of my abilities, I attempted the battle and won. I have a good vocabulary & I planned & attempted the battle according to the terms we all believed it to require.

You have never helped me or given me the benefit of the doubt in the past, so I am not expecting relief here, but I would appreciate it if you would at least pass this up to the powers that be for review. It may be silly to some, but I took  it very seriously
Message 1 of 1 (195 Views)