Re: I purchased the T'wilek Legacy unlock, but I do not own it and it took my cr

by DexGaralli

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I purchased the T'wilek Legacy unlock, but I do not own it and it took my credit

★ Novice

I bought the T'wilek Legacy unlock for 600 credits, but it isn't showing up as a playable race and it took my credits

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I purchased the T'wilek Legacy unlock, but I do not own it and it took my cr

@DexGaralli 

When the unlock is bought from the cartel market and claimed it transfers the unlock to that characters inventory, that unlock then needs to be consumed to apply it to that account.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

All Replies

@DexGaralli 

When the unlock is bought from the cartel market and claimed it transfers the unlock to that characters inventory, that unlock then needs to be consumed to apply it to that account.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (315 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@DexGaralli What @proxos666 said is correct, in your case the unlock is still on your Sorcerer's inventory, top row, fourth slot from the left.

Message 3 of 4 (299 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you so much! Had a brain fart!

Message 4 of 4 (288 Views)