I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to go

by Jackson_8758

Original Post

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo It's been doing this to me since last year ... seriously it's disgusting ... there's nothing that works ... we ask you EA and you tell us to go see Playstation and they tell us that they can not do anything ... SERIOUSLY? we pay for content and we can't even have it ....
Message 31 of 72 (670 Views)

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

★★ Novice

tried that, they gave me troubleshooting options and nothing worked, said. it was given on there end and could. be an error with ea servers

Message 32 of 72 (775 Views)

★ Novice

Me too. I restarted my game and everything and still haven’t received them 

Message 33 of 72 (764 Views)

My packs, players, and content is missing in hut?

★★★ Newbie

Anyone else not being able to see what there supposed to open. I didn’t get to open and see my starter pack. It just skipped it on me. Terrible. Can’t see players in auction and all. $99, All excitement gone! If any one can help, this would be great.

Message 34 of 72 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Are you guys planning on fixing this problem soon? Because There is alot of people that have the same problem
Message 35 of 72 (683 Views)

★★★ Novice

i got the information saying we should be getting the packs from ea support but I haven't received them yet so.......

Message 36 of 72 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ahowie19 Did they say when
Message 37 of 72 (666 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ahowie19 Did they say tonight?
Message 38 of 72 (664 Views)

★★★ Novice

they said tonight

Message 39 of 72 (633 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ahowie19 ok. Maybe message in here when you receive them, or if someone gets them, maybe they should so we can all check then.
Message 40 of 72 (629 Views)