Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to go

by jackson8758

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo what if I purchased it directly from PlayStation's website?
Message 11 of 72 (298 Views)
Highlighted

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

Community Manager

@Scotty20178 

You'll need to contact Sony support for assistance.

Message 12 of 72 (296 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Bruh i bought it off psn do i call playstation or can you guys not do * about it
Message 13 of 72 (287 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I did that. They said they can’t help me at all and they said to contact EA help 

Message 14 of 72 (282 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo They said that we should contact EA
Message 15 of 72 (279 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

doesnt work

Message 16 of 72 (278 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

i did this and they pretty much told me to * off and go to ea support and ask them to fix it

Message 17 of 72 (272 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Ahowie19 

Since the sale of the game went through a 3rd party, we have no visibility of these orders. You'll need to contact the retailer the game was purchased from for assistance.

Message 18 of 72 (255 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I contacted Sony PlayStation and they said that I need to talk to EA.
Message 19 of 72 (244 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo sorry but this is not ps store fault lmao I have my hockey bags not my diamond pack
Message 20 of 72 (230 Views)
Twitter Stream

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help