I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to go

by Jackson_8758

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to go

★★★ Novice

I pre-ordered the great 8 edition and still have not gotten the 85 cover athlete choice pack, the 84 veteran choice pack and my 2 Dimond choice pack... i paid over 130$ to not get any of the perks

Message 1 of 72 (1,472 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, NHL Community.

The development team is working to get the pre-ordered content sent out to accounts that are still missing them as soon as possible. We'll update this thread as soon as we can confirm it's been addressed, thank you for your patience bearing with us on this.

If you're concerned about your pre-order content for your account, please don't hesitate to contact our Support team below by opening up a case for tracking. We don't anticipate this continuing for an extended amount of time. We'll update this thread in the coming days. 

The team addressed this for those missing their pre-order content. Thank you to everyone whom reported this and provided us the valuable information we forwarded over to the team. We know this was not an ideal outcome for you all at launch so we do apologize for any confusion surrounding this. Thank you for hanging in there.

If you are still missing your content, please contact an EA Advisor via the contact options below in order for them to pull up your account to assist you.

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 71 of 72 (1,166 Views)

All Replies

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

Community Manager

Hello, @Jackson_8758.

Please try completely exiting out of NHL and loading back into it. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 72 (1,420 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tried that also, still didn’t get anything 

Message 3 of 72 (1,411 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did that exact thing multiple times, shut the console off overnight, even reinstalled the game, but I still haven't received my packs

Message 4 of 72 (1,379 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Can we just have the content we paid for please..

Message 5 of 72 (1,364 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Piledriver444 literally man its so upsetting
Message 6 of 72 (1,362 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo didn't do anything I have all my perks except my hut pre order packs
Message 7 of 72 (1,358 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo will the problem be solved today?
Message 8 of 72 (1,353 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo It seems like a lot of people are having this issue. Will it be resolved today?

Message 9 of 72 (1,328 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, everyone.

For help with missing pre-order content, please contact the retailer you purchased the game from. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 72 (1,323 Views)