Re: Missing my preordered Hut pack for Nhl 21

by Lilj101

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I haven’t got mine yet...I just got the game today. I called me retailer, yea it’s EA bud. So when will I get all my content?

Message 61 of 72 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice

So days later? This sucks I just got my game today and I’m having the same problem

Message 62 of 72 (799 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @Lilj101 

It's possible everything will show up when the game fully releases tomorrow. If it doesn't, you'll need to contact the retailer you purchased the game from for assistance.

Aljo.png
Message 63 of 72 (794 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

So what’s the point of getting early access and paying extra money if we don’t have access to everything? It’s possible? Does EA even know how to fix what they do

Message 64 of 72 (867 Views)

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo That didn’t work for me
Message 65 of 72 (848 Views)

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I bought it off of the PS store
Message 66 of 72 (847 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @emanfootball99 

If you still have not received your pre-order content, please contact Sony for assistance since they are the retailer you purchased the game from.

Aljo.png
Message 67 of 72 (825 Views)

★ Apprentice

I still haven’t got my packs!! I talked to the retailer and they said it’s EA. What is going on

Message 68 of 72 (800 Views)

Missing Great Eight Content

★★★ Newbie

I bought the great eight edition and have not received my cover athlete choice pack or diamond packs. It has been 3 days and I have tried reinstalling my game and turning off my Xbox.

Message 69 of 72 (787 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, NHL Community.

The development team is working to get the pre-ordered content sent out to accounts that are still missing them as soon as possible. We'll update this thread as soon as we can confirm it's been addressed, thank you for your patience bearing with us on this.

If you're concerned about your pre-order content for your account, please don't hesitate to contact our Support team below by opening up a case for tracking. We don't anticipate this continuing for an extended amount of time. We'll update this thread in the coming days. 

Blueberry.png
Message 70 of 72 (751 Views)