by ReflectCA

Original Post

i pre order ultimate edition,and still didnt get packs

★ Novice

i pre ordered ultimate edition and still didtnt get a packs

Message 41 of 72 (1,074 Views)

Missing my preordered Hut pack for Nhl 21

★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered the great 8 edition and still have not gotten the 85 cover athlete choice pack, the 84 veteran choice pack and my 2 Dimond choice pack... i paid over $80 to not get any of the perks. I got 20% off the game too

Message 42 of 72 (1,047 Views)

Re: Missing my preordered Hut pack for Nhl 21

Community Manager

Hello, everyone.

Due to your games being purchased through a 3rd party, we have no visibility of your order and can't confirm your purchases. You'll need to contact the retailer for assistance. It would also be good to try power cycling with these steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console, start it up and try again.

Aljo.png
Message 43 of 72 (1,027 Views)

★★★ Novice

will there be any compensation for all of our inconveniences and effort just to get the packs we paid for

Message 44 of 72 (1,023 Views)

★★★ Novice

Contact PlayStation then because this is a joke. We are all obviously having problems and need this figured out

Message 45 of 72 (1,017 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo The problem is that when we contact Playstation, they tell us to come right back here since we received half of the items and not the other half. Personally, I am not trying to yell at you, but I am just asking if there is a potential substitute to our add-ons that are in limbo due to the continuous messaging that results in back-and-forth messages with EA telling us to go to Playstation and Playstation telling us to go to EA.
Message 46 of 72 (1,009 Views)

Nhl 21 did not receive all pre order content

★★★ Newbie

I pre ordered nhl 21 on my ps4 so when the early access was available I could play it right away without downloading anything. And I did not get any sort of code. When I went into the game I did not receive all my pre order content. I did not receive the 1 cover athlete choice pack (ovr85), 5 hut diamond player choice packs(one pack per month for five months)and my 1 hut synergy player choice pack. I tried deleting the game and redownloading it today and it did not change anything. 

Message 47 of 72 (904 Views)

Re: Nhl 21 did not receive all pre order content

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem as well, I was emailed asking for the psn ID by EA help but I haven’t heard back and that was 8 hours ago 

Message 48 of 72 (898 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo Yeah and after that doesn't work maybe we can all go downstairs and try flipping our breakers... Can EA please just contact Sony and sort this out

Message 49 of 72 (900 Views)

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

★★★ Newbie

I pre ordered the great 8 edition but I cant open any packs no players are loading and I cant select the players in my choices pack

Message 50 of 72 (895 Views)