Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

by chews44hughes

Original Post

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah it happen to me to and almost everybody on but.

Message 21 of 72 (714 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Like we bought something and we dont get it... ok fine we gonna have great after sale service. BIG NOPE. Keep puting the fault on something else...
Message 22 of 72 (692 Views)

★ Novice
  • My buddy never got his pre order packs from the GREAT 8 EDITION and he purchased the game through sony playstation store so who the hell would he contact then when it's on your end EA.
Message 23 of 72 (674 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@skissnation EA says to contact the ps support and they tell us to contact EA. So we have no help at all my man. This is realy bad from EA.
Message 24 of 72 (664 Views)

preorder hut packs

★★★ Newbie

I preordered NHL 21 (Great eight edition), created my new HUT team and I only received loyalty packs but not the packs which the Great Eight edition is supposed to have. I looked online and it said I need to redeem my diamond pack first but I do not see that anywhere. Any help?

Message 25 of 72 (475 Views)

★★★ Novice

if anyone is still wondering whats going on, everyone that didn't receive the packs will be receiving them at midnight tonight!!

Message 26 of 72 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ahowie19 How Do you know?
Message 27 of 72 (619 Views)

★★ Novice

where did you get that info from?

Message 28 of 72 (617 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ahowie19 That better be true or you're gonna have a lot of unhappy people. How did you find that out?
Message 29 of 72 (599 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same for me... nothing...

Message 30 of 72 (567 Views)