Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

by Scotty20178

Original Post

Re: I pre ordered the great 8 edition and still never got the pre order packs to

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo what if I purchased it directly from PlayStation's website?
Message 11 of 72 (664 Views)

Community Manager

@Scotty20178 

You'll need to contact Sony support for assistance.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 72 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Bruh i bought it off psn do i call playstation or can you guys not do * about it
Message 13 of 72 (653 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did that. They said they can’t help me at all and they said to contact EA help 

Message 14 of 72 (648 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo They said that we should contact EA
Message 15 of 72 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice

doesnt work

Message 16 of 72 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice

i did this and they pretty much told me to * off and go to ea support and ask them to fix it

Message 17 of 72 (638 Views)

Community Manager

@ahowie19 

Since the sale of the game went through a 3rd party, we have no visibility of these orders. You'll need to contact the retailer the game was purchased from for assistance.

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 72 (621 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo I contacted Sony PlayStation and they said that I need to talk to EA.
Message 19 of 72 (610 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo sorry but this is not ps store fault lmao I have my hockey bags not my diamond pack
Message 20 of 72 (596 Views)