Re: I play PC games using half controller and mouse

by IShAdOwStRiDeRl

Original Post

I play PC games using half controller and mouse

★★★★ Novice

I play PC games using half controller and mouse but with APEX legends I cant because it lags and stutter bad when i go to aim with the mouse while moving with controller I really hope this problem is fixed so I can play the game..

Message 1 of 3 (1,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@A5CENDED wrote:

I play PC games using half controller and mouse but with APEX legends I cant because it lags and stutter bad when i go to aim with the mouse while moving with controller I really hope this problem is fixed so I can play the game..

Me too. I just downloaded the game and found this out. Whenever I'd have this problem on steam, it lets me edit the controller on a per-game basis so I would just remove all the controller inputs and use xpadder to emulate keyboard presses.

Not sure about this one. Origins is certainly not as mature of a platform.

Message 2 of 3 (1,585 Views)

★★★ Novice

I asked about this before the game came out. A Dev replied they are looking into it that was more then a year ago. Ive been on xbox using a xim apex and sold my pc because I wanted to play apex on pc I have nerve damage in my left hand and I'm really comfortable using a controller to move. The way I have to hold my keyboard hurts my left hand so I have been doing it ever since. 

Message 3 of 3 (1,125 Views)