Re: I paid for crystals that i dont get

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

I paid for crystals that i dont get

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I paid 100€ , says it cant be done but they get the money anywaysd, so how is this, you can get my 110€ but i cNnot receivr crystals wtf... my acc name is drasel

Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Re: I paid for crystals that i dont get

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Draselicus

Just a clarifying question; you mentioned it 'says it cant be done', does that mean you got an error message when you went to make the purchase? Also are you seeing the amount charged from your account? 

If you've just made the purchase today, it might need a bit of time to process the request. Could you allow 24hrs for that to happen and then restore the purchase in-game? To use that function from your account:

1. Tap on the cog icon (Settings) on the Cantina screen.
  2. Tap on Restore Purchases. This will make the game check for and resync any recent purchases.
  3. You’ll get a notification through in-game mail if your purchase is successfully restored.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (165 Views)