I own Premium Pass and all the related content, but I am unable to use it.

by greatbritfit114

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I own Premium Pass and all the related content, but I am unable to use it.

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug A weird, highly frustrating error when I try to play BF1, which has all my relevant content locked up at 0% and a message saying I do not own Premium Pass, when I do. I can however equip all the related content/guns/skins for vehicles in the Customise Soldier screen.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you'vë played BF1 and had this glitch/error before.
What happens when the bug occurs? All content I want to use in play,I can't use due to the game thinking I don't own Premium Pass. It's been like this for the past month!!
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I am suffering from a weird, highly frustrating error when I try to play BF1, which has all my relevant content locked up at 0% and a message saying I do not own Premium Pass, when I do. I can however equip all the related content/guns/skins for vehicles in the Customise Soldier screen.All content I want to use in play,I can't use due to the game thinking I don't own Premium Pass. It's been like this for the past month!!

Message 1 of 2 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I own Premium Pass and all the related content, but I am unable to use it.

Hero (Retired)

Hey @greatbritfit114,

Sorry to hear about this issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried highlighting Battlefield 1 on the Xbox home screen, going to manage game, and uninstalling/reinstalling the Premium Pass?

Once you've done this, I advise doing a hard reset on your console, then see if you're able to access this content.

Let us know if this works out for you.

Thank you Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)

All Replies

Re: I own Premium Pass and all the related content, but I am unable to use it.

Hero (Retired)

Hey @greatbritfit114,

Sorry to hear about this issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried highlighting Battlefield 1 on the Xbox home screen, going to manage game, and uninstalling/reinstalling the Premium Pass?

Once you've done this, I advise doing a hard reset on your console, then see if you're able to access this content.

Let us know if this works out for you.

Thank you Standard smile