Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: I only have 2 fortress

by Spart128

Original Post

I only have 2 fortress

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

its been 3 or 4 days now that I only have only 2 fortress listed on the map when we choose a fortress mission, so I can only launch the Temple of Scars and the Maelstrom.

I'm lvl 30 for a long time now, this occured after a server disconnect when I was on the fortress that wasn't listed (I've launched a quickplay and joined a finished mission then got a disconnect.), after the reconnexion, my character was lvl 1 but when I launched a freeplay my lvl got back to 30.

Before that, everything was fine and I've been playing hundreds of times the bug fortress with out bug (haha).

I tried the repare button on origin, and waited for the update, but still cant see/choose the bug fortress Frown

this is my conf even if its useless :

SSD 500 go,

GTX 1060 6go,

i7

16go ram,

windows 10

Cant send a screen because its too big.

Thanks !

Message 1 of 6 (87 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When you will finish your main story, there will be third one on the very top of the map. Hard to see it, but you also should have this one. Heart of Rage

Message 2 of 6 (61 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hey HaywireTNT and thx for the reply,

I've finished the main story a long time ago, I have access to the one on top of the map(maelstrom) and the one on the right but not the third on the left, (the first that you unlock).

on a screenshot :nobugfortress01.png

Message 3 of 6 (49 Views)

Community Manager

@Spart128 Hey there, that's the Tyrant Mine and you can get it to show back up by having someone invite you to their party who still has it visible. 

After that you should see it on your map again. 

-EA_Cade
Message 4 of 6 (47 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh thx I'll try that Standard smile

Message 5 of 6 (44 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are you kidding me?  This is your fix?  What if you don't know anyone in the game, like in my case?  This only disappeared for me after I did it on GM1 the first time.  Come up with a real fix!

Message 6 of 6 (27 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help