Re: I never recieved my 3,150 Apex Coins!!

by AKDPlays

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I never recieved my 3,150 Apex Coins!!

★ Novice

I bought the Champions Edition, I got the legends and skins but not the 1,000 Included. I wasn't too bothered by it but then I bought a pack of 2,000 with the bonus 150 and now I am upset. Did I seriously just get ripped off with 3,150 Apex Coins? I have waited OVER a week now so its not "Wait a few hours" I also reset my console and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Message 1 of 3 (494 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey @AKDPlays 

Have you already checked if the transaction was successful? (the coins you've purchased)

If you still haven't received your coins after a day, you best reach out to the support team. An EA Advisor will make sure you will get the coins you've purchased.
You can reach out to the support team by clicking on on the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Here select the game: Apex Legends, your platform you've bought the coins on, and click on missing content.
Here select Never received content, here your preferred contact option. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (469 Views)

All Replies

Hey @AKDPlays 

Have you already checked if the transaction was successful? (the coins you've purchased)

If you still haven't received your coins after a day, you best reach out to the support team. An EA Advisor will make sure you will get the coins you've purchased.
You can reach out to the support team by clicking on on the link below:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Here select the game: Apex Legends, your platform you've bought the coins on, and click on missing content.
Here select Never received content, here your preferred contact option. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 3 (470 Views)

★ Novice

The transaction was successful and all EA is doing is making me send the same damn screenshot over and over and wasting my time.

Message 3 of 3 (329 Views)